training for try out

Physical conditioning, injuries, nutrition and everything related to fitness
themagician9
New User

i am 16 yrs old and have tryouts in middle August
these days i have been playing competive soccer 11 a side and i just fall behind my expectations. i can do step overs elastico maradon etc
but when i play a team game 11x11 i get tired in 10 minutes
i cant beat players with my pace i cant do my tricks and worst of all im to slow to control the ball.
When the ball comes at me i take to much time to control and then i lose it. i dont now why these things happen
plz im desperate what should i do for these 2 and half months to get stronger, faster, and play in a pitch not street properly

PLZ Help me guys
If you have a dream hang on to it and never let go always remember never grow up my friends

born2skate

You should run a mile every day. Juggle a little bit and work on your touch. When your walking around the house have a ball with you. That is what I do and I got a lot better. I had tryouts and I wasn't sure I was going to make the team a few weeks before. I did all of that every day and I made the team easily.
always perservere!!!!!!!

themagician9
New User

I guess i should run cuz i could juggle to 100 easy
a mile everyday though?
If you have a dream hang on to it and never let go always remember never grow up my friends

adnankhan
Veteran Member

hey man ....same hare we got a tryouts in mid august......it is senior high soccer......in that team every body is gonna be 14-16 and i am gonna be the only 12 year old in there..so its gonna be pretty hard.....

well i got my height....i am 5feet 7inch and i weight 120lb....its alright compare to others,,,,,,

well i have a feeling that i am gonna make the team because,,,some of the senior high coach told me i did good in my junior high season.......

well my school will be over in 4weeks...yahoooooo

and i will have the rest of the summer to work out..........

hare is what i am gonna do...

1st week

run for 20mins.....every 5days...
upper body work out.......every 3days...
abs work out ever day...
lower body work out every 4 days,,,
practice on my kicking.....
practice on my juggling....

2nd week

run for 40mins.....every 5days...
upper body work out.......every 2days...
abs work out ever 3day...
lower body work out every 2 days,,,
practice on my kicking.....every day for a hour
practice on my juggling.every day 30mins,,,..

and i will post my other stuff in my summer progress later......[/u]

soccerjunkie

What?! Your going from running 20 minutes a day to 40? You can't be in such a hurry to get more fit. Just increase it by 5 minutes a week or something.

adnankhan
Veteran Member

soccerjunkie wrote:What?! Your going from running 20 minutes a day to 40? You can't be in such a hurry to get more fit. Just increase it by 5 minutes a week or something.
ok i will go by 5