Knee injury, not sure how to help it.

Physical conditioning, injuries, nutrition and everything related to fitness
Pokerized

Knee injury, not sure how to help it.

Post by Pokerized » 08 Aug 2006, 20:50

Last monday at soccer camp I was going for a 50/50 ball with another kid and I got there first but he came behind me and hit me so my knee bent to the side, if I remember correctly. Ever since then the left side of my right knee, on the outside, has been very sore and it hurts to walk. I've been wearing a brace and it seems to help, but it's not getting better.

Does anyone know any stretches, exercises, or things I can do in order to make it better? I have soccer tryouts next week and I'm trying to get as much practicing as possible in before then. Any help would be appreciated.
"Some people believe that football is a matter of life and death; I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."
-Bill Shankly

FLscr007
Sophomore Member

Post by FLscr007 » 09 Aug 2006, 08:05

ice it like crazy man. Like all day, just lift up ur leg and ice it, that should speed it up. i dont really think u can do any stretchs on ur knee. But i would see a doc if i was u, many times u need sugery to fix a knee, but hopefully u wont. :shock: Good luck tho!