WORST INJURY !!!!!!!

Physical conditioning, injuries, nutrition and everything related to fitness
AZboy

i tore my medial meniscus maybe from doing too many stepovers or i got kicked and didnt know it, but i just had surgery and i have painful rehabs, and im still going through it now. out for 3 monthes and ive already been out for 3 weeks.

man some of you have had nothing , if you came to PHX arizona i guarantee youd have atleast 2 huge injuries a year, people hear break their legs all the time. on my varsity 6 people have broken their legs, 2 people have broken their ankles, and i think 1 or 2 had knee surgery not including me. haha out here we dont play, we play agressive and hard.

Real_Zidane
Veteran Member

I myself have never broken a bone. I honestly have no idea how I haven't, though. Maybe I have super bones? :lol:

But someone I know on our varsity team manages to get something broken at least once a season. Sometimes 2 or 3.

palimino
Sophomore Member

i wound up stretching my *Vastus intermedius... it's basically a muscle in the knee. I stretched it by baring my leg after trying to turn 180* at full speed which made my knee bend the wrong way... i will have to get surgery. Thankfully i can still play sports.

Chrus

i had a problem with my knee ligament and right know i have a craking ankle with is getin worst evryday
OOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo00000000000oooOOOOOOOOOO000000OO
Anxels

Darksp00n

Today we had a game against the first of our league and then a guy called "bomber" hit me with his leg into my knee from the inside and this were the worst pains i ever had. I couldnt walk for like 5 minutes but then i came back and played nearly the whole game with pain in my knee.
And now 7 hours later my whole knee is overblown and i cant walk anymore. You cant even see the kneecap. :(

AmandaJ
New User

I have actually gotten lucky and never seriously injured myself. The worst I have ever had was probably a Concussion, which isn't that bad, considering all of the other things people have talked about on here...However, I do think it is a funny story, so I will tell it anyways

This happened this last season. During a game, me and a teammate got a break with the ball, so it was just us against the goalie. My teammate took a shot on goal, the goalie dove the wrong way, but the ball was going to miss the net by a few inches and roll out of bounds. So I sprinted up as fast as I could (seriously I don't think I have run that fast in my life), tapped it in...and SLAMMED into goalpost!!!
I had been so intent on getting that goal, I hadn't realized how close I had to get to it, and when I finally realized, I was going too fast to do anything about it.
At first there were a bunch of cheers and laughs, before they realized that I wasn't getting up again...
I spent the next week in bed with a MAJOR concussion...

So yeah, thats my embarrassing yet funny injury story :lol:

adnankhan
Veteran Member

AmandaJ wrote:I have actually gotten lucky and never seriously injured myself. The worst I have ever had was probably a Concussion, which isn't that bad, considering all of the other things people have talked about on here...However, I do think it is a funny story, so I will tell it anyways

This happened this last season. During a game, me and a teammate got a break with the ball, so it was just us against the goalie. My teammate took a shot on goal, the goalie dove the wrong way, but the ball was going to miss the net by a few inches and roll out of bounds. So I sprinted up as fast as I could (seriously I don't think I have run that fast in my life), tapped it in...and SLAMMED into goalpost!!!
I had been so intent on getting that goal, I hadn't realized how close I had to get to it, and when I finally realized, I was going too fast to do anything about it.
At first there were a bunch of cheers and laughs, before they realized that I wasn't getting up again...
I spent the next week in bed with a MAJOR concussion...

So yeah, thats my embarrassing yet funny injury story :lol:
Hey same kinda thing happend to me this season but i was the defesnse.
some body nutmegged me and was 1VS1 with the goali i saw it was going in was but very weak tapp...then i ran to the ball like a wild horse and slammed my self to the pole but the ball wsa in.....and i had a bruse in my forhead and my balls wer falling off it was hearting craazey for 10mins,,,, then i was able to play...(lol)

Wicks
New User

i just recently broke my collar bone... i got pushed towards my own goalie while defending in our box and his knee hit me in the clavicle as he went up and i went down.... talk about pain. only took 4 weeks till i could play non contact tho :D

ftbllrckr
Veteran Member

I'm sorry to say but I've never even gotten stitches, and I do pretty dangerous things. No broken bones and stitches, but I have gotten a sprained leg, I think that's the worst.

admirselimovic
New User

I dislocate my knee cap completely. I injured my meniscus and was out for 2 months.

ManU_Rooney
New User

my worst injury was really recent, im still recovering from it. Some guy slide tackled me, so now i have a badly sprained/ chipped ankle. it happened 2 weeks ago and im out for about 6. :x

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Alright, I didn't want to make an entirely new topic, but I was wondering if anyone has ever seen the show "Scarred"? Some of the stuff, well, most of it, is absolutely disgusting. If nobody has seen it, I'll post a link to some clips, but I want to see what some of you guys think about the show first.

truesocceroo
Veteran Member

i always wondered bout this, and i see some of you are like me. I never seem to get seriously injured, i have never had break or sprain during game or training, only my worst injury is doing a flip and landing headfirst in concrete, but by some miracle no bleeding, no concussion

steve-0
Veteran Member

gnarlyjim wrote:Alright, I didn't want to make an entirely new topic, but I was wondering if anyone has ever seen the show "Scarred"? Some of the stuff, well, most of it, is absolutely disgusting. If nobody has seen it, I'll post a link to some clips, but I want to see what some of you guys think about the show first.
yea ive seen scarred. i can never watch a full episode cuz im so squemish. the funniest 1 was when this guy dried to do a bac flip and he twisted his leg. ehh

wcswarriors

On December 3rd of 2006 I tore two ligaments completely in my left ankle (outside). Now theres only one left in that side of the foot. It was pretty bad I didn't start walking till the end of February or very early March. I began running in rehab after like two months of crazy rehab sessions. My left ankle is still a bit swollen kinda weird. I hope nobody does what I did. Everyone beware of jumping in practice! Heading the ball over uneven ground is very dangerous and will cost your parents alot of money! Lol.