Before the Game Snack

Physical conditioning, injuries, nutrition and everything related to fitness
Maradona
Veteran Member

Ugali...hmmm, I should check out the recipe. By the way I looove spinach!
It's great to taste food from around the world but I've never tried the Ugali though.
The rules of soccer are very simple, basically it is this: if it moves, kick it. If it doesn’t move, kick it until it does.

madridfc
Veteran Member

welcome to the forums ASRoma Casano!
olé

"I wouldn't say i was the best manager in the business, i was in the top one."

ASRoma_Casano
Sophomore Member

hey thanks for the welcome. by the way maradona all you need for ugali is water and flour. and spinach since you like it.
did anyone watch the Milan vs Roma game, Roma lost 2-nil :(
what do you guys think of that
Roma + Calcio = Soccer

Maradona
Veteran Member

Roma used to be top notch club but since last season they are having problems, they are in the bottom of the league (1of them) and at least 2 coaches left the squad in a year.
The rules of soccer are very simple, basically it is this: if it moves, kick it. If it doesn’t move, kick it until it does.

ASRoma_Casano
Sophomore Member

but i am still loyal to roma no mattter what. they have gone from one manerger to another because no manerger knows how to handle a team of thier skill. i feel that they are still a top notch team
Roma + Calcio = Soccer

monticellostriker
New User

sorry for getting off the topic of roma but what do you guys think about fruit at halftime?

zizou10-5

fruit is okay but only a bannana or dates.

Becks7
New User

ASRoma_Casano wrote:hey thanks for the welcome. by the way maradona all you need for ugali is water and flour. and spinach since you like it.
is there a recipe or something like that ?
"You can't just play football. You've got to have the sway" - Robinho , Brazil

carl155
Sophomore Member

About 2 hours before my games, i ALWAYS drink green tea. sometimes its worth to do your homework, lol. go look up green tea and youll find out why i drink it before my games. :D . Well, about 25% of the reason why i do just a "ritual" i have. My teammates thought it was wierd that i do this everygame lol, but it usually works.

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

carl155 wrote:About 2 hours before my games, i ALWAYS drink green tea. sometimes its worth to do your homework, lol. go look up green tea and youll find out why i drink it before my games. :D . Well, about 25% of the reason why i do just a "ritual" i have. My teammates thought it was wierd that i do this everygame lol, but it usually works.
Yeah i heard that green tea is excellent to drink before games because it contains caffeine. I would stick to your ritual of drinking tea carl, lol :D

carl155
Sophomore Member

I DARE anyone to drink green tea before a game. I garuantee that youll be more focused and energised while playing.

carl155
Sophomore Member

[quote="Yeah i heard that green tea is excellent to drink before games because it contains caffeine. I would stick to your ritual of drinking tea carl, lol :D[/quote]

It also helps to burn calories faster, so you can get the most potential out of yourself during soccer or any sport

Orandge
New User

my one friend always drinks coke before a game and at half

but he runs like the energizer bunny so i guess it works for him
Orandge

pronounced "O" randge

Jules Winnfield
New User

full strength gatorade is registered by your body as food because it is so dense as a liquid. When you drink it, dilute it. This is essentially what Gatorade Rain is. Also bring some extra water to drink before and after the game.

BosnianNedim

I always drink at least 2-3 glasses of water and i eat enough bread to fill me up until im not hungry anymore. I do this about 4 hours before my games