Should I be worried????

Physical conditioning, injuries, nutrition and everything related to fitness
Mr.SoccerMojo
Veteran Member

in the past 3-4 days I have lost 8 pounds and was woundering if this is something to watch or what?
Those who race towards death
Those who wait
&
Those who worry

karlofootball10
Veteran Member

yes, that is too much to lose in 3-4 days. maybe your scale is broken? are you eating? how much do you weigh now?
if a quiz is quizzical, then what's a test?

karlofootball10
Veteran Member

yes, that is too much to lose in 3-4 days. maybe your scale is broken? are you eating? how much do you weigh now?
if a quiz is quizzical, then what's a test?

Mr.SoccerMojo
Veteran Member

I'm about 165 I was 173 but I've cut back a lot on eating I just don't eat as much don't know why I just stoped.(I just eat dinner now)
and I've been running more
Those who wait
&
Those who worry

peps1154
Veteran Member

Well I guess that It's not that bad if ur not starving urself. But u might want to watch out and if this continues to happen see a doctor. However I will leave the floor open for people who are more educated on the topic.

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

my mom would kill to be able to do that.... seriously though, you might want to see a doctor. if you keep losing weight at that rate, you really should get some medical attention
Hala Galacticos

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

Mr.SoccerMojo wrote:I'm about 165 I was 173 but I've cut back a lot on eating I just don't eat as much don't know why I just stoped.(I just eat dinner now)
and I've been running more
I think u should also eat breakfast, its a very important part of the day. I guess its good to cut back on eating but dont neglect he healthy foods

upandcoming

ya it might be something to be worried about but it might also be the time of the day you are weight your self. My weight can differ throught the day up to 5 or 6 pounds so it could have to do with the time of day u r weighting your self

deano7

In the morning you weigh les than you do at night and also after you go to the toilet you lose weight.
Never Criticise your own ability.

Mr.SoccerMojo
Veteran Member

It's weird I just wake up and i don't wanna eat anything at all till dinner untill the weekend that's when I eat 3 meals I'm not rying to do this it just happens.

I'd really like to hear from b-heck about this since he seems to know everything aabout this stuff
Those who wait
&
Those who worry

Sputnik

breakfast is crucial, even if you arent hungry, eat it. If you havent eaten anything since dinner the previous day, at breakfast time you will have only gone roughly 12 hours doing nothing. however if you eat nothing you are relying on one meal to last you 24 hours. Its not about whether you feel hungry or not, its about eating to keep your energy up. Its obviously affecting you if youve lost 8 lbs in 3 days, even if you dont feel it yet, you will soon. Eat breakfast and dinner minimum, and as many fruit type snacks in between as you can.
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´      (¸.·´      (¸.·´´·¸¸.·¨¯`

Mr.SoccerMojo
Veteran Member

Sorry guys I forgot to tell you after I read the last few posts on this subject I went to the docter and he did some tests and stuff and he said that I need to actully increase my calorie intake it had something to do w/my body burning more than a person my age should use so I have to increase on my calories and healty foods and water or something like that I forgot what he said now but anyway I've gained all the weight back plus a couple more pounds.
Those who wait
&
Those who worry