8 pack?

Physical conditioning, injuries, nutrition and everything related to fitness
upandcoming

I know many people that have 6 packs but 8 packs seem to be a fairly rare thing. Do 8 packs just have to do with building enough muscle in your stomach through excersises like sit ups or does it have to do with body type?

ezza_44

I think that evryone has the muscles there just that you have to do certain exerscies to work them out..im not so good with muscles myslef..but b-heck would probably know...:)

B Heck

It takes a combination of very low body fat and good genetics. The tendinous inscriptions, the dents between each bulge of the rectus abdominals, may be shallower and harder to see at the top and bottom. On most people with very low bodyfat, they are so shallow that you only see 3 pairs of bulges. The bottom pair is also so long and low that they aren't usually obvious in anything but Speedos.

You can thicken your abs with weight training all you want, but if they are obscured by an inch of fat, nobody can tell. Pinch the skin at your waist. The thinness of that is what matters for those who care most about the way their abs look. For serious athletes, appearance isn't as important as strength.

upandcoming

ya i work my abs like any other part of my body and i know they are good for football including shot and speed and i was just wondering if a 8 pack had to do with the stenght of your abs or just genetics because i know some people that have rock solid abs yet i work out way more then them i have a 6 pack but was just wondering if 8 packs mean you had more muscles or not. Your post was very helpful B_Heck