tackling?

Physical conditioning, injuries, nutrition and everything related to fitness
Mrok

during an indoor soccer game this girl on the other team tackled me. and i fell on my hip :( now when i walk sometimes i have to limp and other times i need to put my hand on my hip to stop the pain. what can i do about it? and if i see the girl again should i say anything to her?
"Soccer is simple... you just need to have the right mentality, fighting in every game, in every practice and for every ball." Hristo Stoichkov

Futbolstud
Veteran Member

lol well you could rehab it like put ice compression and rest and prolly go see a docter if it hurts too much next time you see her put one foot on the ball one in her knee.. ok bad idea DONT Do that just kidding lol she won the ball so it was clean you should just let it go. unless she had an intention to hurt you.

Mrok

Futbolstud wrote:lol well you could rehab it like put ice compression and rest and prolly go see a docter if it hurts too much next time you see her put one foot on the ball one in her knee.. ok bad idea DONT Do that just kidding lol she won the ball so it was clean you should just let it go. unless she had an intention to hurt you.
thanxs :wink: i'm not sure of her intention but she was getting pretty mad b/c i was scoring alot :P so that might have been her intention i dunno. thanxs anyways
"Soccer is simple... you just need to have the right mentality, fighting in every game, in every practice and for every ball." Hristo Stoichkov

aussie ronnie
Sophomore Member

[quote="Mrok"][quote="Futbolstud"]lol well you could rehab it like put ice compression and rest and prolly go see a docter if it hurts too much next time you see her put one foot on the ball one in her knee.. ok bad idea DONT Do that just kidding lol she won the ball so it was clean you should just let it go. unless she had an intention to hurt you.[/quote]
thanxs :wink: i'm not sure of her intention but she was getting pretty mad b/c i was scoring alot :P so that might have been her intention i dunno. thanxs anyways[/quote]

:lol: yer thats the only bad thing about scoring alot! i would have a word to her but its up to you! :lol:
The World Game

zizou10-5

TELL HER TO ICE IT FOR YA...................jk.
If u play alot of soccer, it sbound to happen, up 2 u if u wanna say nething to the girl.

Mrok

i'll probly nevah see her again. but i might say sumthun.....