Overtraining Injuries

Physical conditioning, injuries, nutrition and everything related to fitness
desire10
Veteran Member

Overtraining Injuries

Post by desire10 » 26 Jul 2011, 05:52

I usually train for a little over an hour in the morning, then a little less then an hour in the afternoon, but that's only like three/four times a week, so the other days are just once a day. I also have a designated rest day.

I've been finding lately that I keep getting these pulling pains in my lower, inside calfs. I don't acutely strain it, it just seems that after training twice a day, I start to feel it, and it gradually get's worse the more I use it - usually continues to it's most severe pain in a few days. I don't think it's a serious muscular problem or anything, or a condition, because it affects a different length of my calf each time, and in different legs. It tends to heal a lot quicker from rest. This is the third or fourth time it's happened, it's tended to happen every fortnight/three weeks.

I don't know why I'm starting to feel it today, I mean yesterday ingrained twice like I mentioned, but before yesterday I was coming into the new week fresh after two whole days off.

Do you think there is something up with my legs? Or is it my body telling me to slow down? I'm 15, 101 lbs, 5'" ft 3 in, so maybe my body is naturally more intolledent to training due to my size and age.
Everything you need, is already inside.