Having Too Pee!

Physical conditioning, injuries, nutrition and everything related to fitness
desire10
Veteran Member

Having Too Pee!

Post by desire10 » 30 Jun 2011, 06:56

I'm a small person, so I probably have a small bladder as well! :P But I find that before/during my games I have to pee (not majorly, but I get the sensation). Nerves don't help this situation either! How can I just not have to urinate so much? I've been trying to have all my water at least an hour before I have to leave for my game, so I can excrete all the urine before-hand, but then the water that I drink during the warm-up catches up with me.
Everything you need, is already inside.

pickyourheadup
Veteran Member

Post by pickyourheadup » 07 Jul 2011, 23:09

You should be hydrating yourself days before a tournament, not just the day before. This way you won't need to drink a lot during warmups.
My Architecture Blog(updated 02-12-13)

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Post by Rome_Leader » 08 Jul 2011, 00:13

pickyourheadup wrote:You should be hydrating yourself days before a tournament, not just the day before. This way you won't need to drink a lot during warmups.
PYHU! Haven't seen you around in a while, what's up? :O

Your sentiment is right. You can't just try to cram it all in at once. Take baby steps over the course of several days with regard to hydration.

All roads lead to Rome.

Triskaidekaphobia: The unnatural fear of the number 13.
Most of Ballack's opposition have this phobia.

I'm Scott. Don't let the title fool you; I.AM.CANADIAN!

desire10
Veteran Member

Post by desire10 » 13 Jul 2011, 04:03

Thanls guys.

I still really need some help with this. I've upped my water intake within the last month or so, and naturally ever since I need to urinate more. This is fine, as I've researched and I'm not urinating far too much, not even eight times a day I don't think. It's just the timing of it, I get the sensation in my bladder while training, during a game, etc... It's annoying! I've tried to time it, drinking my last liquids hours before exercise, but somehow it always catches up with me.

EDIT: I'm beginning to become concerned now. I'm thinking I may be showing symptoms of diabetes. My urine is clear, sometimes I feel fatigued, I'm usually quite thirsty, I urinate a fair bit, and my vision was blurrier then normal today.

nick117
Veteran Member

Post by nick117 » 13 Jul 2011, 05:31

if your having this many problems don't hesitate to see a doctor early on.

desire10
Veteran Member

Post by desire10 » 13 Jul 2011, 07:42

Your right, I'll speak to my mum.

p793
Veteran Member

Post by p793 » 13 Jul 2011, 14:30

Did the doctor disagnose you with an extreme case of "hypercondriact"

;)

On the peeing thing. it's probably physcological and nothing to worry about..Most people get into the habbit of doing things at certain times...like for me I don't need the toilet at all, but as soon as I get in the house from school I suddenly need it...

You have training at different times on different days right...see what I mean?

lisaxpert
New User

Re: Having Too Pee!

Post by lisaxpert » 31 Jul 2015, 13:10

Frequent urination at night is called nocturia. Keep in mind that it’s different from bedwetting (where a person urinates in bed, typically while asleep). At nighttime, our bodies produce lower amounts of urine, and it is more concentrated, meaning the average adult doesn’t need to wake up as often to urinate in the middle of the might.
Last edited by expert on 31 Jul 2015, 17:45, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: no spam here :)