Weird soreness/pain

Physical conditioning, injuries, nutrition and everything related to fitness
styale18

so last week before doing some fitness, i felt some tightness and pain in the region above ma balls. i've rested for the week but the tightness is still there. i cant run as fast and i lose some of my mobility. has anyone else felt this before and what can i do to make the pain go away?

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Have you tried the usual stuff like resting by not moving around, a combination of ice and hot compresses and the like? If it's nagging you like that, I would see a doctor, as none of us are really qualified to diagnose you or suggest more drastic action than that.

Maybe you can help a little further in pinpointing what could be the cause, though. Would you describe it as relatively centered in that area (i.e. below your belly button and equidistant from the hips) or is it more to one side or the other?

styale18

i have rested but i havent done the hot compresses. and yes it is straight in the center and equidistant from the hips. i probably cant stretch it lol

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Haha, I wouldn't recommend it, that's for sure. Not in a very stretchable part of your groin, that's for sure. A hot or warm face cloth would do. I hope it's not some kind of urinary infection, but I suppose it could be. Try drinking some water and note how that feels. Might you have done something to it warming up for fitness? Could be as simple as a small kink.

styale18

yeahh perhaps i didnt warm up enough...its definitely not urinary cause i drank plenty of water today. after the hot cloth ill roll the muscle on a lacrosse ball and see how it feels. thanks for the advice