Can anyone help me with these?

Physical conditioning, injuries, nutrition and everything related to fitness
lukezz9514
Sophomore Member

Hi guys,
I've been wanting a fit body for ages. I'm 16, 103lbs 5'3. I'm a stick you know, you can just push me and I'll fall.
So, I want to grow muscles and gain weights. I need about another 22 pounds to get a fit body.
The problems is, money, I live alone and I wanted to go to the gym but the membership was too costly. So, I will ignore that. Next, my house doesn't have any equipments for exercising, so I'll do training without equipment or with what I can find in the house (households). Sometimes, I'm lazy to eat or I don't have any appetite to eat and the food I eat change every day, means that new menu every day.
What I need you guys to help me are;
1. Can anyone provide me a training schedule for strength/muscle building routine without using equipment or ONLY USING HOUSEHOLD ITEMS.
2. How can I gain weights? [I can't choose food, money is a problem]
3. Does eating rice porridge 5 times a day, every day can help me gain weight?

That's all, thanks guys.

pickyourheadup
Veteran Member

Firstly, I'll point you to a couple of guides that should be at the core of your routine
-BuzzingBee's Nutrition Guide
-I made this guide for people like you (and me), who don't have access or the funds to a gym. It consists of mainly body weight exercises:
Alternative Strength Training

Secondly, I used to be close to your condition in high school. The key for you is to focus mainly on your Core and your Lower Body, while maintaining upper body strength. On top of the plyometrics explained in the prior link, I would also recommend Stairs.

Thirdly, It is difficult to give you an exact routine, since we aren't you. Experiment with routines. In general, you want to alternate days between Aerobic and Anaerobicexercises. An example could be MWF Aerobic. T TH Anaerobic.

You should also look at the EF Fitness page. Look at everything, but pay special attention to This Post, Physiology, and Muscles

Lastly, as you've read in BuzzingBee's Guide and the EF Fitness page, diet is very important. I know you have a tight budget, but you can still try to make healthy choices. Eating rice porridge will help you gain weight, but not the kind you want. If you eat it all the time and don't exercise, the carbohydrates will turn into fat. What kind of food is generally available to you?
My Architecture Blog(updated 02-12-13)

lukezz9514
Sophomore Member

@pickyourheadup;
I'm sorry for the late reply. Thank you pickyourheadup for a great reply there. Yeah, I really have a tight budget, I'm living alone, so what's available for me to eat everyday are porridge, egg [can't eat alot, expensive] and some fruits only. :'( I need to get good fit body, I don't want to be skinny stick anymore, it'll lower my confidence, peoples are insulting me, I would die hearing it every single day of my life.