all 10 yard sprints

AGILITY DRILLS
Suicides- 3 cones normal
Suicides- sprint and backpedal back

MEDICINE BALL
Lunges each foot 8x reps 3 sets

50 pushups and 50 situps
Fitness work done then ball work

this is my fitness routine and its not perfect but i dont know alot of drills.
I need help finding drills that i can do in a small area, all these drills are done in my basement because its snowing outside.

Please give me ideas on what more i can do with Agility drills, speed ladder and medicine ball, remember i dont have alot of space so feel free to post any ideas of drills you have !! Also what can i be doing for conditioning?
soccerjj

Post by soccerjj »

Is this meant to be for increasing speed or increasing endurance?
collin
Veteran Member

Post by collin »

good question, i dont know really its a mix of alot of drills, i have some agility drills along with some quickness ones also some that im just trying to strengthen my legs with i think all together it builds up a little endurance
nick117
Veteran Member

Post by nick117 »

Except for the rope and that's if you do all of those without stopping none of this will build your endurance. Your going to need to do continuous running of some kind. Fartlek (sp) running or anything like it that keeps you running in intervals is going to be needed.
collin
Veteran Member

Post by collin »

alright i understand that but what are some more agility and quickness drills i can do
nick117
Veteran Member

Post by nick117 »

soccerjj

Post by soccerjj »

The reason i asked is i think this could be a good workout but it depends really what you want.

If you want to increase speed some of these exercises are very good such as the sprint and agility drills, but the thing is if you are working for speed you need to keep fresh and have v. long rest times, as you need to make sure all your speed drills are done at max speed.

And to be honest you dont need too many fancy exercises to increase speed just some basic shorts sprints and some basic change of direction exercises for agility.

The other way to increase speed is increase the relative strength of your legs through heavy squats, deadlifts, lunges etc.

On the other hand with conditioning this routine could also work if you went through it with little rest. So for conditioning you could do the same agility and speed drills with little rest between exercises.

Alternatively you could do a simple bodyweight circuit push-ups, dips, planks, burpees, lunges, planks, chin-ups, jumps etc.

So overall it depends what you want and what facilities you have. :D

(Oh and how long is your basement?)
collin
Veteran Member

Post by collin »

thanks man and i think i will try doing everything with little rest so it helps build some more endurance like you said, and my basement is about 10-14 yards long but its only a small strip about 3-4 yards in width because there is poles everywhere. So the space i have where there is no poles is 10-14 yrd long and maybe 4 yrds width
johnpotter
New User

Post by johnpotter »

Fitness Routine is very required thing and for that you can take the help from the Daily Exercise with your suitable body type as well as you can get help from the Yoga.The Diet should be also in a balanced manner.If you will do it on the daily basis the its very beneficial for your fitness of the body.