Knee problems-Crossing problems

Physical conditioning, injuries, nutrition and everything related to fitness
lyricalgh

yea
it was
'Alex Ferguson is the best manager I've ever had at this level. Well, he's the only manager I've actually had at this level. But he's the best manager I've ever had.' David Beckham

tico18

Why did you changed the topic so drastically.
It doesn't matter if you get benched what matters is be able to show the manager that there's no reason for you to be benched,and you really deserve a spot on the field.If there's someone better than you,and that person is the reason of you getting benched then get another team. :arrow:

lyricalgh

tico18 wrote:Why did you changed the topic so drastically.
It doesn't matter if you get benched what matters is be able to show the manager that there's no reason for you to be benched,and you really deserve a spot on the field.If there's someone better than you,and that person is the reason of you getting benched then get another team. :arrow:
its just not right if u quit like that
u must stay and fight for ur spot
u might be a quitter if u leave coz theres someone better than u
if ur better and not getting to play thats a diff case
'Alex Ferguson is the best manager I've ever had at this level. Well, he's the only manager I've actually had at this level. But he's the best manager I've ever had.' David Beckham

tico18

I think that it all comes down to the kind of person you are,some people wouldn't care about that and the woul just say "there's some one better than me,and he deserves to play".Other people would take that situation and try to improve to bacome better than the other player,and fight for the spot as you say. :arrow:

Piccadilly

On one thing i have to agree that if a better player takes your spot you just have to fight to get it back but there are none right now to replace me

Anyone have any help for my knee? i can still play, its just hard to get crosses off at full speed
12-2-1 with 4goals and ten assists

ultimate_defender

Since there's already a topic for this issue i guess i'll pose my question.....i find that when i jog, my biggest problem is the pain in my knees....while i'm playing i'm fine....but when i train by myself i run 2-3 miles on a gravel trail and finish in unbearable pain.....i just don't understand it...i wear the proper running shoes....and the trail shouldn't be the problem......what should i do? (sorry about the "...." i don't like full stops...)