Knee problems-Crossing problems

Physical conditioning, injuries, nutrition and everything related to fitness
Piccadilly

If any one could help it would be nicew
Usually my best skill would be crossing and i practice every day but in the last week ive been having trouble making crosses on the run my knee hurts when i hit the ball but i wonder if i just have fallen into some bad habits technically
im 14 thanks sorry for the long post
12-2-1 with 4goals and ten assists

lyricalgh

u r not playing with the rite people if uve never been megged
i hope to see u someday and give u a handful
'Alex Ferguson is the best manager I've ever had at this level. Well, he's the only manager I've actually had at this level. But he's the best manager I've ever had.' David Beckham

Piccadilly

Actually your right i should think of something better

I got megged by my uncle just yesterday who used to play in the irish league for bohemians
javascript:emoticon(':D')
Ive been megged before too, oops!

Piccadilly

just changed it

lyricalgh

even figo gets benched
u are not playing in a competitive team then
'Alex Ferguson is the best manager I've ever had at this level. Well, he's the only manager I've actually had at this level. But he's the best manager I've ever had.' David Beckham

lyricalgh

im just like that
always critical

Magicfeet

But not in a constructive way. If you are going to be critical, back up your points or suggest ways for them to improve. You always criticise, but rarely (if ever) give good advice.

lyricalgh

if he says hes not being benched then
hes not playing in a competitive team
if there was competition, no matter how good u are
ur gonna have a down day and be replaced
from the way hes sayingit he might be the only one who plays that position or theres simply no competition

Piccadilly

I play on the best team in my city
IIve never been benched a whole game is what i mean

upandcoming

i play on one of the best teams in the country and i always play every game... i never get benched there are many players that dont get benched have you ever seen pelle benched i dont think so

Piccadilly

Here Here!

Mike

Some club teams like to take there style to the professional stage by not making many subs (even though you're allowed for youth games). Or you may just be really good, and the coach sees no reason to take you off. Either way it's a good thing so keep it up.

Now, lyricalgh...you obviously didn't understand what Magicfeet said because you havn't changed anything you said in your latest post. Just because you don't get benched or nutmegged doesn't mean you're not playing at a competative enough stage or "with the right people." From what I read you're just trying to bring up conflict from something that isn't even all that important to begin with.

:?

lyricalgh

upandcoming wrote:i play on one of the best teams in the country and i always play every game... i never get benched there are many players that dont get benched have you ever seen pelle benched i dont think so

pele was bench in 1958 and 62 in the world cup

Now, lyricalgh...you obviously didn't understand what Magicfeet said because you havn't changed anything you said in your latest post. Just because you don't get benched or nutmegged doesn't mean you're not playing at a competative enough stage or "with the right people." From what I read you're just trying to bring up conflict from something that isn't even all that important to begin with.
now come on
no matter how good u r
u r not perfect to never be benched
the guy knows that himself
u have really good days and have bad days
u cant be on top forever
which player have u ever seen not getting benched
beckham was bench in 2003's champs league quaters against real
zidane was benched in the 2002 champs league semi against barca
figo gets benched
pele played just once in group play at a world cup till someone got injured

what the guy is saying is just not logical
he might be good which i dont care
but no matter what u get down days and get subbed
or the coach might be his dad or something thats why
or the players on his team just plainly suck

Mike

I understand that all players some time in their career get benched. I'm not saying it's impossible to happen. Plus you're comparing professional soccer players to youth players in local clubs, it's a little bit different. In professional soccer the chance of you getting injured is higher because of the level of intesity and competativenss. Most young athletes can run for the entire game so the coach doesn't need to take him or her off. Also, if you're a star in the youth teams, you'll rarely come off, if the coach likes you, he'l keep you on...am i wrong? Most youth players do get benched, but I have seen many on some teams not get benched for the entire season...I see what you're saying though. All I'm trying to say is that what's the big deal about it? If he doesn't get benched he doesn't get benched. It's a good thing for him to get as many minutes as possible in the game. Why does it matter so much, and why are we arguing about it?

By the way some point in this thread Piccadilly said that he has gotten benched before but he meant not for the entire game... :? which kind of changes things doesn't it?

Maradona
Veteran Member

Wasn't this topic about "Knee & Crossing problems"?
The rules of soccer are very simple, basically it is this: if it moves, kick it. If it doesn’t move, kick it until it does.