Whats the girls favorite muscles?

Physical conditioning, injuries, nutrition and everything related to fitness
panchester07
Veteran Member

If you are like me, you have noticed how much girls use their body to seduce and to make some jaws drop.. I think its unfair that they can wear dresses where their boobs are 90% uncovered, legs 80% naked, and where their asses are clearly marked, and we the men have to stay all covered.. Thats an unfair advantage, they play games.. Just today after a scrimmage with my friends, I went to eat at the "Snack Bar"... this is a place where theres always known people and good looking girls..

I was dumbfounded, by how many of these girls wear tight mini-shorts, sandals with their hot pedicure, sweaters where their boobs show necklaces, make up, and they smell delicious.. They tease me with their body..

How can we tease them back? Whats their favorite muscle? The bicep? Tricep? Abs? Chest? The esophagus?

How do you use your body or your man-attributes to get women?
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

shahensha
Veteran Member

lol its the same as women. Either develop the pecs or the glutes. Better both.

Also, dont overlook shoulders and forearms. Broad shoulders and thick forearms are also masculine traits that women definitely notice.

and dont worry about esophagus. Thats for girls to take care of *hint hint* lmao

klc123
Veteran Member

Make yourself look like C ronaldo and you will get raped every time you go out.

Nahh seriously though, i don't wanna sound gay but if your trying to make yourself better looking and really attractive i know so many things...Its slightly worrying but my excuse is i do it to pull girls so im still straight lol.

Perfect skin, good hair cut, toned neck, pecks, six pack, big shoulders, muscular arms and a toned ass. Your a footballer so you should already have good looking legs.

Half of been seductive is your posture and your actions/expression. Perfect posture makes you look taller, compliments your body shape and makes you much more appealing than a slob whos slouched over.

In terms of motion, look at how C ronaldo moves his head and how he arranges his neck ect...He has his head pushed back and his neck out like his neck is the same shape as a turkey, this stops his chin looking pointy, makes his neck much more toned, makes his jawline better and overall makes him more attractive to girls.

He also moves his head very slowly and blinks slowly and seductively, slow and effortless movements, thats whats most seductive and you can get many girls in bed just by following those rules, reguardless of how good your body/skin is.

panchester07
Veteran Member

klc123 wrote:Make yourself look like C ronaldo and you will get raped every time you go out.

Nahh seriously though, i don't wanna sound gay but if your trying to make yourself better looking and really attractive i know so many things...Its slightly worrying but my excuse is i do it to pull girls so im still straight lol.

Perfect skin, good hair cut, toned neck, pecks, six pack, big shoulders, muscular arms and a toned ass. Your a footballer so you should already have good looking legs.

Half of been seductive is your posture and your actions/expression. Perfect posture makes you look taller, compliments your body shape and makes you much more appealing than a slob whos slouched over.

In terms of motion, look at how C ronaldo moves his head and how he arranges his neck ect...He has his head pushed back and his neck out like his neck is the same shape as a turkey, this stops his chin looking pointy, makes his neck much more toned, makes his jawline better and overall makes him more attractive to girls.

He also moves his head very slowly and blinks slowly and seductively, slow and effortless movements, thats whats most seductive and you can get many girls in bed just by following those rules, reguardless of how good your body/skin is.
make a guide about this shyte now !!!!!!! your good klc you know that? this and pulling in general..

klc123
Veteran Member

Well i do practise... :lol:

NewBornProdigy
Admin

klc123 wrote:Well i do practise... :lol:
I've always felt the older you look the better

grow a bit of scruff around the beard department (not loads but slight goatey and sideburns)

work on your hair alot to make it look neat, but effortless (hard to explain, but like an organised mess)

And the smoother your first impression, the easier it will be, like 90% off pulling is what you say, 10% is your appearence, but it is a critical 10%, cause that gives you the biggest foothold and the better you look the more leincy they'll give if your doing a bad job at chating them up :D

In terms of body...

Think what you like most about a girl, her female attributes (boobs, ass, legs, hips, neck, figure) and a toned and healtly body

Its the exact same with girls, your male attributes (shoulders, arms, neck, abs, pecs, posture) and a toned and healthy body

muifalusi

yes, the female body, how all us men fall victim to it.

But you see thats just it, women use their bodies to attract, while men have to flirt to attract. Why do you think there has been such a conflict against the whole Sluts vs Studs. Women sell themselves easily, all they have to do is highlight parts of their body to swoon a man off his feet. However, for men its not as easy. We have to go on what seems like endless amounts of dates and getting to know the girl only to be told that they just want to be friends. If a women wants to hook up with a guy, she just has to use her physical attributes to attract. Men have to go through grueling processes to hook up with a girl.

But when it all comes down to it, no matter how much people deny it, appearance plays quite a role in attracting women. A girl is not gonna go out with a 400 lb overwieght man who keeps his unwashed hair back in a ponytail. Women like when a man keeps himself healthy and clean. Having a good hygene is a great start. keeping your breath smelling good, cutting your nails, just grooming yourswelf in general. Having a fit body shouldnt be too much of a concern considering we're all footy players here. Women love a built guy (well developed arms, pecs, abs, legs, all those prominent muscle groups). Posture also says a lot about a person, and its probably the easiest things you can do to attract women. A good posture means you have confidence in yourself, and women love a confident man. No, now don't go with the whole lovey dovey thing and go with being a shy guy. You might attract some girls like that but theres a vital difference. Those guys are labelled as cute. Cute guys are ones you can share your feelings with and cuddle with. Now on the contrary, having confidence, mabey being a bit cocky; a guyt like this is hot to a girl. Those are the guys that are hopping from bed to bed scoring all sorts of women.

I could conclude now that appearance does help, but its all about how you sell yourself to a girl that gets you noticed.

2brown347
Veteran Member

abs is kryptonite to some women. But really they are all different. Just like some guys are boobs guys and some are butt guys different girls have different favorites.

With how much you talk about this stuff it seems like you put women on a pedistool. (I can't spell)

soccerjunkie

Looks don't play as big a factor in attracting girls as you may think. I have some pretty ugly friends, and almost all of them get play.

The key is confidence as someone already said. Girls LOVE confidence, the secret is knowing the difference between confidence and cockiness.

2brown347
Veteran Member

soccerjunkie wrote:Looks don't play as big a factor in attracting girls as you may think. I have some pretty ugly friends, and almost all of them get play.

The key is confidence as someone already said. Girls LOVE confidence, the secret is knowing the difference between confidence and cockiness.
Confidence yes, cockiness no and even if you're confident you need to know how to flirt because past drunk chicks and lg's looks and confidence alone won't get you far.

Wanderer
Veteran Member

Yeah I think flirting and sense of humor is pretty important. The ability to make a girl laugh has been an underrated quality I think. Money plays a cameo part too tho.

panchester07
Veteran Member

2brown347 wrote:
soccerjunkie wrote:Looks don't play as big a factor in attracting girls as you may think. I have some pretty ugly friends, and almost all of them get play.

Confidence yes, cockiness no and even if you're confident you need to know how to flirt because past drunk chicks and lg's looks and confidence alone won't get you far.
confidence is 90.3% of the job.. You can no every line in the playbook, if you dont have confidence you are screwed..

If you have it, and by confidence I mean lack of fear, almost any girl you want is yours ..

Girls focus on confidence, also they foucs on value.. If you got the coolest friends, a car to drive them, a house where she can just crash whenever and she is welcome are important ......

for one night standers confidence is about all yhou need imo...

yes some might add, you need to have some techniques for the hotter girls, and follow of set of rules and mechanisms. and this those help loads..

but confidence you can knock her down (make her yours) in 4-5 times you see her for sure,e who ever she is

scottS4
Veteran Member

muifalusi wrote:yes, the female body, how all us men fall victim to it.

But you see thats just it, women use their bodies to attract, while men have to flirt to attract. Why do you think there has been such a conflict against the whole Sluts vs Studs. Women sell themselves easily, all they have to do is highlight parts of their body to swoon a man off his feet. However, for men its not as easy. We have to go on what seems like endless amounts of dates and getting to know the girl only to be told that they just want to be friends. If a women wants to hook up with a guy, she just has to use her physical attributes to attract. Men have to go through grueling processes to hook up with a girl.

But when it all comes down to it, no matter how much people deny it, appearance plays quite a role in attracting women. A girl is not gonna go out with a 400 lb overwieght man who keeps his unwashed hair back in a ponytail. Women like when a man keeps himself healthy and clean. Having a good hygene is a great start. keeping your breath smelling good, cutting your nails, just grooming yourswelf in general. Having a fit body shouldnt be too much of a concern considering we're all footy players here. Women love a built guy (well developed arms, pecs, abs, legs, all those prominent muscle groups). Posture also says a lot about a person, and its probably the easiest things you can do to attract women. A good posture means you have confidence in yourself, and women love a confident man. No, now don't go with the whole lovey dovey thing and go with being a shy guy. You might attract some girls like that but theres a vital difference. Those guys are labelled as cute. Cute guys are ones you can share your feelings with and cuddle with. Now on the contrary, having confidence, mabey being a bit cocky; a guyt like this is hot to a girl. Those are the guys that are hopping from bed to bed scoring all sorts of women.

I could conclude now that appearance does help, but its all about how you sell yourself to a girl that gets you noticed.
i cant agree with this because if it is true, then i would be wheeling in girls by the truckload. (or atleast a wagon load) lol
the thing i've noticed is that all the hot girls look pretty much the same, and the guys they go out with also look pretty much the same. doesn't this prove that, atleast at the highschool age, looks are more important? because the guys they go out with arent necessarily smart, or funny or whatever, they get the girls entirely on appearance.

2brown347
Veteran Member

Even in high school I knew ugly ass guys who got hot chicks. There are many aspects that go into attracting women, some rely on looks, some have game, etc. Find what works for you and despite what you think if you aren't getting women you're doing something wrong.

NewBornProdigy
Admin

Alot of guys don't understand...

Go find a girl, and try talk to her, instead of thinking of ways to make her get into the sack with you

No only will you learn alot about them, but you might learn alot about charming them... And don't be afraid to talk to girls your not intrested in at all, they are usually very nice and genuine people, just very shy...

The stupidist thing you can do is presume there is a way of getting girls... There isn't really, you have to treat every individual as an individual and learn to improvise

Confidence is gonna be by far the biggest attribute you'll have