Drinking Milk, a good footballer's diet, constipation(yuck!)

Physical conditioning, injuries, nutrition and everything related to fitness
frizzyan
Veteran Member

My stomach has got digestion problems so milk is bad for my stomach but I realize I need milk to grow.

Also please recommend a good footballer's diet because sometimes my stomach is dying.

I think I've got constipation so what should I do? I've seeked medical advice but all they've done is given me bulls**t pills and I've never really healed!

I think all the food and nutrition I intake goes out out of stool so I haven't grown for several months now!! Sighh especially I'm 15 and it's an age where I should be growing A LOT!

I know there are other factors so please recommend me a good diet and help me overcome milk problems!

laurynas21
New User

I suggest you to eat more fruits.
Especially dried plums and you will never have a constipation.

frizzyan
Veteran Member

I eat so many fruits!! mangos, oranges, watermelons etc..

Dried plums..hmmm are they sweet? =p

J
Admin

im kind of lost as to whats going on hear with the arguing, but i do know that to get rid of constipation you have to eat lots of fruits and vegetables which have lots of fiber. Also nuts and beans have lots of fiber and are really good for you also. In my opinion milk is way overrated. There is other ways to get calcium.

frizzyan
Veteran Member

thanks J.

do you recommend any brands of pasta or simply a good diet..

hmmm milk is overrated?? really..thats sth new i learned. tell me some better calcium alternatives. pills sound sick cause they aren't even natural.

jcdenton
Veteran Member

frizzyan wrote:I eat so many fruits!! mangos, oranges, watermelons etc..

Dried plums..hmmm are they sweet? =p
watermelon is a vegetable.....

strange, but true.... :D

J
Admin

[quote="frizzyan"]

do you recommend any brands of pasta or simply a good diet..

I would suggest eating whole wheat pasta or brown rice. A good fottballers diet needs lots and lots of protien also though, and i would suggest turkey, fish, or chicken for that. And of course lots of fruits and vegetables are good for any humans diet.

hmmm milk is overrated?? really..thats sth new i learned. tell me some better calcium alternatives. pills sound sick cause they aren't even natural

shellfish, brocolli, spinach, white beans, and i would go with goats milk before cows milk.

lyricalgh

milk milk milk

i tut it was overrated when i was 14
now im 17 and still stuck at 5'5 when i was told at 11 that my eventual height wud be 6'2

2Pac
New User

A good football diet would include 55% carbohydrates and only 10% protein. Eat a lot of fruits and vegtables everyday and drink a lot of fluids, especially water. If you have constipation try fiber, prunes, fluids, exercise, caffeine, psyllium, mineral oil, rhubarb, sauerkraut, cascara sagrada, or senna. Just search these big words on google to find more information, but before trying all that garbage just eat more bread and drink more water.

J
Admin

i dont know about that...If you are constipated, iwould definetely not eat more bread.

oranje74

dude lyric...can you tell me more of ur story...i am 13...5'7 140 and am supposed to be 6'2 or 6'3 i have not had much milk lately, any advice for someone who doesnt want to follow ur path?
also what DID you drink so i know to steer clear
thanks alot

lyricalgh

drink a glass of water first thing in the morning before u brush ur teeth
then a glass of milk at least once a day