Drinking tea at half time

Physical conditioning, injuries, nutrition and everything related to fitness
ROIUSA
Veteran Member

heres a tip. drinking warm tea at halftime in games does amazing things
idk why. idk how. but it works. drink water while on the pitch but at half time drink tea. just dont burn urself!!
I was raised on Celtic, their history and their pride
With my culture and my faith, I wear the green & white.

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who does not want to be broken -Bobby Sands MP

michael
Sophomore Member

I dont like tea

D347H574R

and where is the proof of this?
“This city has two great teams - Liverpool and Liverpool reserves.”
“If a player isn't interfering with play or seeking to gain an advantage, then he should be!”
Bill Shankly

frizzyan
Veteran Member

haha yeah I remember I posted something about chinese herbs. there are some chinese physiotherapists that claim that drinking herbal tea at half time or a break for any physical sport is good for the body, especially if carrying bruises because it regulates the blood flow more instead of clotting it.

Also, the herbal tea revitalizes the body and they claim players would feel fresh 5 mins after drinking the tea.

Well I don't know: Europeans don't really test this out since it's so "oriental" and completely alien to them as Europeans just believe in energy drinks etc..

I heard chinese football teams do this at half time and they do play better in beginning of second half compared to the ending 15 mins of the first half. But then, why is the Chinese league so crap?! Sigh it's corrupted.

mrbeankid22

I have also heard its good to eat chinese chivas with a food containing vitamin B2 (Carrots, Chicken Liver ... lot of them out there but I don't really renember them) about an hour or so before you play. It warms your body up and gives you a substancial amount of extra energy during the game.

*yung-ital*
Pending Mod

My former friend used to drink tea at halftime, and i guess it does help. when we were friends he used to share wtih me as well. it does feel great it feels like u clean out ur system. its not oriental i knwo many caucasion,african-american, and east-indian people who love tea

Maradona
Veteran Member

I heard somewhere that if you replace coffee instead of green tea you can lose 10 pounds in a matter of 6 weeks. Only by drinking green tea excluding a healthy diet.
The rules of soccer are very simple, basically it is this: if it moves, kick it. If it doesn’t move, kick it until it does.

jl0305

does cold tea help?
i mean like bubble tea and something like that

zizou10-5

yes guys teas is very helpful: Up to 30 minutes before kickoff, it is recommended to drink tea (preferably with a lemon and sweetened by honey rather than sugar.) The tea contains caffeine, which will increase a player's heart rate. Tea is rich in Sodium, a mineral that regulates and balances the amount of fluids outside the cells in the body, aiding in muscle contraction and nerve function. Sodium is usually lost during endurance events like soccer in the means of sweat.

Mrok

what kind of tea? like would black tea be better than green tea?
"Soccer is simple... you just need to have the right mentality, fighting in every game, in every practice and for every ball." Hristo Stoichkov

Mulatto_Magic

Thats kind of weird just pulling out a pot of tea during halftime of a game
~`Legend In The Making`~

Christopher

Why can't you just drink water and eat oranges?

Your looking for something that is gonna give you an edge, and ur not gonna find it. You'll probaly wind up hurting urself in the process.

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

Christopher wrote:Why can't you just drink water and eat oranges?

Your looking for something that is gonna give you an edge, and ur not gonna find it. You'll probaly wind up hurting urself in the process.
no one said you have to drink tea, i personally took it as just a suggestion. anyway, i did hear this works. i forget where, but i read something about tea and how it can help you in sports.
Hala Galacticos

carl155
Sophomore Member

hey, finally! Other people that drink green tea for their games. i LOVE green tea during and off the field. I read that it helps burn calories too, so you can get the most potential out of yourself during games. Theres nothing bad about green tea. I drink a lil bit before my game, put it in a water bottle and drink it during the game along with my gatorade or whatever else i have. But i dont drink it from the kettle. I usually buy it in a can.

fil10

michael wrote:I dont like tea
wow thats a great post :? ....

anyways i drank tea at half too and it accually helps. i dont do it often since i like to take my time when i drink it and our half break isnt so long. and i find nothing wrong with it..
"The time you spent not practising, someone out there's becoming better than you"