Growth

Physical conditioning, injuries, nutrition and everything related to fitness
FootballAddict5

Im U15's and im small 5'4 or 5'5. My coach says it and i know its true and its starting to frustrate me bcoz i get pushed off the ball quite easy even though i am well built and quite ripped. Is there anyway at all to accelerate growth ?

MSILancer7
Veteran Member

FootballAddict5 wrote:Im U15's and im small 5'4 or 5'5. My coach says it and i know its true and its starting to frustrate me bcoz i get pushed off the ball quite easy even though i am well built and quite ripped. Is there anyway at all to accelerate growth ?
I don't think there is any way that is legal and safe.

NewBornProdigy
Admin

FootballAddict5 wrote:Im U15's and im small 5'4 or 5'5. My coach says it and i know its true and its starting to frustrate me bcoz i get pushed off the ball quite easy even though i am well built and quite ripped. Is there anyway at all to accelerate growth ?
Time, food and exercise

Simply wait for a few more years while your reaching your full potential.
While your waiting eat the right sh*t (protien, LOADS of carbs and fibre).
Exercise by doing loads of strenght work (as little weights as possible unless you have a weights coach) this makes your muscles bigger and more suceptible to growth
Do loads of stretching and running, this lenghtens your muscles and when your body is a peak fittness is grows to its maximun grace and ability

The reason why I say stay away from weights is they are very hard on your back and at times can damage back muscles if you don't use them correctly... And when you get a back injury, your body usually focus' so much on healing that, that it halts the growing process for a time

Loopy4
Sophomore Member

im moving into open age women & academy league with coleges,
i am very small 5foot, i am ridcliously small to most people, especially those women footballers.

im not built, obvously but i have good muscles, but i manage to hold off some from pushing me off the ball, mainly because, being small means your nippy. i am quick with good feet, (controll and imagination for tricks).

i was a centre forward for my school team, and i managed good enough, although i wasnt involved in corners mostly because i couldnt get height like the others, but i knew i had strengths else where where others didnt.

just use it to your advantage, so what? -DONT get disheartenend.
maradona was small.. and hes a legend! one of the best footballers that ever lived in my opinion.
hope this help.s

Its A Girls Game.