Summer break training routine

Physical conditioning, injuries, nutrition and everything related to fitness
CASA15

ok im on summer break and i want to work on almost everything and i have lots of time. i was wondering if you guys had any routines that you guys do that helped you? any advice will help thx.

ROIUSA
Veteran Member

run hills everyday. do it till u either puke or simply cant move. everyday. no excuses
I was raised on Celtic, their history and their pride
With my culture and my faith, I wear the green & white.

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who does not want to be broken -Bobby Sands MP

fir_nev
Sgt. I can't get enough of Asian chicks

Because it's too hot, I did myself tactical analysis...

Mike

Yeah I 'm pretty pissed about the heat.
I'm generally the last one who will complain about heat, cold on the other hand...well i don't need to get into that lol.
I usually push myself to train even in extreme conditions, but this is to the point of dangerous!!! :cry:
Im not allowed going anymore, caz I had a tourny on the weekend and was exposed to the sun too much (almost fainted couple of times).
It's ridiculous! Canada can never get the temperature jsut right. :lol:
Anywyas tomorrow, no excuses I'll be out there workin!

CASA15

ok runs hills.... how big of hills are we talking about here. i dont think i have a hill near me...maybe i can go run the hills where the kids dirtbike. so the steeper the hills the better?

romania_soccer

Did you check out the routine on the website?

http://expertfootball.com/training/routine_warmup.php
Immediately start dealing with it.

edma
Sophomore Member

i dont know how hot ur summer is but my opinion are to make a timetable what are u want to do everyday for ur summer. maybe on monday u can jog in the morning and improve ur jugling in the evening. on tuesday...and so on.
i want to improve my football skill from dribling to shooting.plz help me...

kyle
New User

romania_soccer wrote:Did you check out the routine on the website?

http://expertfootball.com/training/routine_warmup.php
You should follow that routine, but wake up early in the morning before it gets too hot and run yourself into the ground.

*yung-ital*
Pending Mod

i cant go outside i almost fainted and as soon i go out there i almost faint. im so pissed. my training is getting slower. i play with a ball inside and it sucks

CASA15

ok ill try all those ideas then. thx

if you have more ideas still post them.

mpcarres14
Veteran Member

I bought a book the other day, here's the website
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/bookse ... 8296&itm=1

It's perfect. It is full of plyometric, weight, agility, aerobic, anaerobic, and flexibility schedules written for soccer fitness (strengh with speed also,) and it also has a summer, preseason, season, and postseason schedule that integrates all of these things together.
God damn brewery!!!

Kevin

ROIUSA wrote:run hills everyday. do it till u either puke or simply cant move. everyday. no excuses
isn't that to much ? I've got this schedule of a trainer of me and I have to run 3 times a week 45 minutes to get some basic stamina, with always one day of rest between ...

If you are still young, it's not good to overtrain yourself, I think I did last year and in combination with my fast growth (I had good condition in beginning of season, but after that it was sucky :( ) ...

ROIUSA
Veteran Member

it may be too much training for some, but ive noticed a difference, plus my cousin said 2 doit and he was 2nd highest scorer in mass when he played high school
I was raised on Celtic, their history and their pride
With my culture and my faith, I wear the green & white.

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who does not want to be broken -Bobby Sands MP

fman
New User

I did a lot of core training, but that was just one aspect. I think it gives you smoother movement. Plus strength training on hotter days instead of runs

mrbeankid22

Also try to incorporate a ball of there is a clear trail for the hills. Using a ball is twice as hard when going up hill. You have to use your energy to run while also keeping the ball going up. Its one tought exercise but it improves you're stanima, fitness, ball control, and agility(only if you do specific drills to sprint with the ball up the hill ... not long distance). :wink: