another protein shake question

Physical conditioning, injuries, nutrition and everything related to fitness
dinho
Sophomore Member

hello every1. i just ordered promax whey protein from musclemaxx. and i was just wondering when do i consume it.
its difficult because i go to the gym 7 am. do i use it b4 i go or after?
i really want to take one dose and try not to overdo it and become bulky.

another thing is that i lost 2.2 lbs of muscle after i went to the gym in the morning, and i dont want this to carry on happening.

FootballAddict5

If you are taking 1 dose (recommended) take it after u work out beacuse when u work out ur muscles tear and rip, so after you work out they try do repair themselves with protein, the more protein you have the better,bigger and stronger they grow bk.

MiKeOnE29

you would of lost 2.2lbs of fluid through sweating. When ever i weight myself after working out im usually down a few pounds. Its best to take a shake before and then after you work out but if you only wanna take one then take it after you work out

fr33k1ck
Veteran Member

dinho wrote:hello every1. i just ordered promax whey protein from musclemaxx. and i was just wondering when do i consume it.
its difficult because i go to the gym 7 am. do i use it b4 i go or after?
i really want to take one dose and try not to overdo it and become bulky.

another thing is that i lost 2.2 lbs of muscle after i went to the gym in the morning, and i dont want this to carry on happening.
Consume it during or right after you workout. Then take another one before you go to bed or some other time during the day. Just try to get 2 shakes in on your workout days.

And like I said before, your body type is not the kind of body type that will become bulky after a few protein shakes. Just worry about building muscle, you won't become really bulky for a while.

And yea, you just lost 2 pounds of sweat. Don't worry, you don't lose muscle that fast lol. Weigh yourself once a week right after you get up. Pee first tho lol. Good luck!

dinho
Sophomore Member

okay, i get it now. so basically i should take the shakes after my workouts. got it 8) .
thanks again