Season over

Physical conditioning, injuries, nutrition and everything related to fitness
deano7

When you have just finished your last game and close season has jus began... what does everyone here do? do u train all the way thru? do light training? train harder than ever or rest? or what?
Never Criticise your own ability.

zcm12

what is close season?
In America after High school it's indoor then club then Highschool again.
but I guess if there is no team to play on then of course it's train harder than ever.

HE WILL BE BACK I KNOW IT!

powell
English Meister

i actually finish this afternoon with a cup game. I am planning on doing quite a bit of training for net season as i want to improve alot and hopefully get a chance of getting scouted again for college.

ianthai123
Sophomore Member

Train the same but it is more relaxed, and it really prepares well for the next season

ScottyBoy
Veteran Member

ive got 7/8 weeks off :D

wont be doing much proper training 1,2 runs a week max then i'll have to work my arse off in preseason as per usual :wink:

might be going to portugal at the end of july for a little training camp :D
throw up a bit and get a sun tan, wonderful :wink:

powell, last game and a cup game. is it a final then... or just a really good team who will pump you :lol:

People who say something cannot be done are often surprised by others doing it.

MiKeOnE29

My last game was a few weeks ago. I really need to get myself fitter for next season but i wount start fitness work untill mid june. I still practice my skills year round its just there no point to start hardcore fitness training now if the season doesnt begin again for 4 months