want wider shoulders

Physical conditioning, injuries, nutrition and everything related to fitness
thrillboy
Veteran Member

I have slim shoulders and i need to no some exercises to get wider shoukders.
Procrastination is like masterbation, it feels good at first, but in the end youre just f'ing yourself. :lol:

yuio

i don't think you can make your shoulders wider, your born with a certain body composition. Since you said that your shoulders are not wide that probably means you have a lean body type. I suggest that your work on chest and upper back exercises if you want a stronger upper body.

belija91
Veteran Member

work out your pecs, deltoids, trapezuz and you back muscles... Pushups and chinups are a good way to start
What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve

camposd10
Sophomore Member

Basically, I cant really tell what type of body you have, so I'll give you your two options.

If you have broad shoulders, it becomes a little simpler. Gain muscle on your deltoids. Simple as that. I'm not going to go into routines or anything, but check out this website, www.bodybuilding.com, they're LOADED with routines and information about working out the various parts of your body. Just search around and you can find the articles and stuff.

If you have narrow shoulders, it'll be a little bit tougher. You're going to have to create a pretty good illusion. Basically, you work out your shoulders , but also put emphasis on your back, to mkae you look wide. Make sure and develop your Lats (lattisimus dorsi aka your wings) with tons and tons and tons of pull ups/chin-ups and pull downs.) once you do so, you'll create a widening effect with your body. Larry Scott , one of the greatest body builders of all time and also the first Mr. Olympia, did that.

gocloneme
New User

camposd10 wrote:
I'm not going to go into routines or anything, but check out this website, www.bodybuilding.com, they're LOADED with routines and information about working out the various parts of your body. Just search around and you can find the articles and stuff.
that should be the response to almost every single thread here.

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Try not to post in dead topics, check the date of the last post.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

williampro

i heard swimming helps building wider shoulders and much more.......but im not too sure because i dont really swim...... :?