TATW (Touzani Around the World)

Talk about soccer freestyle tricks and moves
*yung-ital*
Pending Mod

TATW (Touzani Around the World)

Post by *yung-ital* » 24 May 2005, 04:05

first u do outside around the world then u sort of modify like a crossover?? is that how u do it..i watch his video all the time trying ot figure out how the hell he did it. even when its in slow motion.. so can someone just tell me the basic thing about it??
KevinR9 Thanks Bruvva

Owen4ever
Veteran Member

Re: tatw, touzani around the world

Post by Owen4ever » 25 May 2005, 05:32

*yung-ital* wrote:first u do outside around the world then u sort of modify like a crossover?? is that how u do it..i watch his video all the time trying ot figure out how the hell he did it. even when its in slow motion.. so can someone just tell me the basic thing about it??
inside to outside atw. when ur almost around the ball with ur foot but not quite you take off with ur standing foot and jump. the leg comes up and after the leg ur did ur atw with comes under the ball to take ur second touch u knock the ball up from under the other leg u swing around. when you first start out with an outside to inside atw it's called a matw (mitchy around the world).

upandcoming

Post by upandcoming » 25 May 2005, 13:21

its kinda a mix of atw and htw if you can do the 2 then you add a little jump in there you will have it down pat once you can do atw and htw it's not hard to do tatw

*yung-ital*
Pending Mod

Post by *yung-ital* » 26 May 2005, 03:54

thanks ...im gonna try that..... :lol: thanks guys
KevinR9 Thanks Bruvva

Shenker
Veteran Member

Post by Shenker » 04 Nov 2005, 00:20

Touzani Around the World (TATW)

This trick is a combination of Around the World followed by a crossover.

1. First you must be able to do ATWs and crossovers quite easy. You should be able to do ATWs with one foot and crossovers with the other.

2. Start by juggling till the ball gets in a good position to perform an ATW. Let's say you do ATW with your right foot. As soon as you get your right leg started to go around the ball, jump with your standing (left) leg. Finish off going around the ball and you should still have enough momentum to do a crossover with your left leg. The jumping is the key part.

3. Practice ... practice ... practice!

TIP: Adapt the jump after the way you do the ATW. If when you do an ATW you kick the ball quite high, then when you do TATW jump with your standing leg a bit later.

Hope this helps... :D