Headstall...again

Talk about soccer freestyle tricks and moves
pvtryan
Sophomore Member

I know that this has already been posted like a hundred times and I am sorry to bother you with it again. But I have been practicing the headstall about 15 min everyday for the past three weeks, but to seemingly no avail. The max I can do is about 15 seconds. I seem to be fine when the ball is falling off my head to the side or rolling back, but when it starts to roll forward I have difficulty adjusting and lose it. I've tried kneeling when practicing, walking while practicing, standing; I've tried all the other tips you gave in other discussions, but none of them have shown me much improvement. Maybe I am just really really bad at this and if so just tell me I'm not and make somehting up. LOL. Any suggestions on adjusting to it when it is about to fall off your head forward? Thanks Again!

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Move towards where the ball is going. Also, if you feel you have a heavy ball, it may have a more unstable center of gravity, which can make it move around more. 3 weeks isn't too much. I practiced a few times for a few months and then it came to me pretty well. Just practice, honestly, that's all it is. Nothing secret while doing it... :wink:
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

Bassam
New User

I have a problem with headstall too, I can't seem to keep the ball on my head more than 1~3 seconds :S lol... Really hard ><

pvtryan
Sophomore Member

thanks for your quick replies hopefully it will continually get better, I'll just keep practicing! thanks again!

jonas Vanden Broecke
Sophomore Member

hey if you really like to learn this move put the ball on your head for almost a whole day . practise like hell and try to find the place an your head where it stays better . don't try to control the ball by running around but move your head and body like a dance .

when you're able of doing a good headstall it's possible to do this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etOBcH2UDGE

this was me performing ;) if you want some help just ask .

greetings Jonas Vanden Broecke a.k.a sanoj