How to stall between bum and leg

Talk about soccer freestyle tricks and moves
*yung-ital*
Pending Mod

how do u stall between the bum and leg....i execute the move perfectly once in a blue moon. i used to be able to do it all the time

Owen4ever
Veteran Member

*yung-ital* wrote:how do u stall between the bum and leg....i execute the move perfectly once in a blue moon. i used to be able to do it all the time
you watch the ball carefully as it comes down (or bounces up, w/e) and you either catch and clamp it down with heel and leg or cushion it and stall.

Wiseman_philosopher

It helps if your heel is like 90 degrees above the ground, 2 da side, ready for a pincer movement. Then you just trap it. One of Roberto Carlos's favourites.
He who thinks too much about every step he takes will stay on one leg all his life.

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

probably cuz he has huge thighs. did u see them? that guy's a maniac. spends all his time working them out. now he cant even sit and cross his legs because off all that muscle mass.

Maradona
Veteran Member

I've seen his legs and they are huge but that's what gives him the power and he has to workout a lot, he runs the whole pitch for 90 mins! For a left back that's lot of work. He has great stamina.
The rules of soccer are very simple, basically it is this: if it moves, kick it. If it doesn’t move, kick it until it does.