Are big feet a problem?

Talk about soccer freestyle tricks and moves
Strychnos
New User

I like to mess around with a soccer ball in my spare time, and have gotten into freestyling semi-seriously.

I was just wondering if anybody else around has large feet (size 12-14 US). I'm a tall guy (6' 3") and was wondering if this will be a problem later on, if I get more advanced.

Thanks.

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

big feet can help you. You will be able to juggle and stall easier, and for other tricks i dont think it is a problem. But you couldnt really consider me on expert on freestyle... so wait around until the experts arrive :D

arsenal101

consider urself lucky to have big feet hehe. i have like UK size 8 feet, thats like size 9 USA i think or sumwat, but its pretty average small for my height 6ft. i actually find it hard to stall with it, but then again u get used to it

Strychnos
New User

Thanks for the feedback.

Does anybody know a good, common shoe that comes in larger sizes (or maybe just some names of shoes that I could look up)?

Thanks again.

bigboss

Yeah I have size 12-13 foot and I like wearing Diadoras. Nike's are probably the worst for me because most of them are so narrow.
People think I'm crazy because all I do is play soccer. Maybe they're right. I do play soccer in rain, sleet, snow, 100 degree weather, on the beach, in my basement, in my room......

Strychnos
New User

Thanks bigboss, some of the Diadoras look nice. Do you have any idea how their sizes compare to running shoes, or cross-training shoes. I have a pair of Samabas in size 14, but another pair of shoes that fit fine in 12.5's. (US Sizes).

Any clue, or should I look for a store around here and go check them out?

zachariah87
Sophomore Member

Big feet are a plus. I have small feet and although i can stall it is hard as hell! I have a friend of mine who has bigger feet and seems to be really good at stalling and juggling. I think it probably really helps in that aspect. My brother has the reeboks and he has big feet (elevens) and he really likes them. Really comfortable and not real narrow. Give those a try unless you dont like reebok, then i agree with diadoras.
"I'm sure sex wouldn't be as rewarding as winning the World Cup. It's not that sex isn't good, but the World Cup is every four years and sex is not." Ronaldo, Brazilian player

smithxi

no.

Ecuabol

Big feet shouldnt be a problem at all.
Barcelona wins it all!

young mage
Sophomore Member

i think u should consider urslf lucky cuz for alot of tricks ull need to have to reach and hit the ball up high (like patw,magellan,katw,khtw,kamatw etc... you get the picture) and for like head stall u got a bigger forehead,bigger dip in the neck for neck stall, a bigger foot , a bigger chest and knee so u can stall it easier on them.

hope this helps u with ur delima dude

Peace Young Mage
Mess with the best, die like the rest