anoying

Talk about soccer freestyle tricks and moves
FCBKoppo
New User

omg this problem is realy bugging me. I am trying to get better at just juggleing to about 35 right now, by doing left right left right left right and so on. I am doing ok with my weak foot. The problem is that when im trying to keep it close to me my shins allways hit the ball and send it froward. what should i do to correct that. and please say something more helpful then "practice"

thx

Soccer4Life
Guide Goddess

Well, when I first started, I had this problem, too. Come to think of it... I still lose the ball every once in a while from my shins. Try to move around, since you are learning how to juggle. If you kick the ball too close to yourself, then move back, so you can hit it properly with your foot. And, when you are kicking it with your foot, try not to bring your knee up so much (this is what is making the ball hit your shins, most likely). Also, when you hit teh ball, try to point your toe forward, so your foot is more of a flat surface, then it is easier to control, as this will eliminate spin.

arsenal101

when i juggle i always put spin on it, i find that easier than no spin. tbh when its about the hit ur shin its most likely that its way to close, if thats the case, use ur chest or ur thigh to juggle. when its too close to my body, i just move forward so it hits my chest, and start juggle wit feet again.

also u sed dont just say practice, however that is wat u have to do with this. ronaldinho can juggle with his eyes closed, lying down, sitting, just about anywhere. thats bcoz hes juggled so much that its becoming a natural thing for him to do. i.e. when u start play footie u try to do a pass... when u get older, u can pass 100 times and mess about only 1 or twice... same with juggling. if u get my drift....

anywayz gd luck on ur juggling.

FCBKoppo
New User

thx for all the help. Im sure i just have to move more. and not try to do it like the pros quite yet. My record is 22 and i want to get to 30

Soccer4Life
Guide Goddess

Using proper technique is not just something for the "pros". So, I recommend pointing your toe foreward to eliminate spin. And, its good that you are setting goals for yourself. Don't stop that!

Good luck, and don't ever stop practicing! :wink:

smithxi

more often than not i find juggling extremely annoying and taskful. do what i do and mess with the ball on the ground, do ground tricks, throw a crossover, spin, whatever~!

that or punt that ************ in the air.

Real_Zidane
Veteran Member

The best thing to do would be to practice, and I'm not just saying that. Keep the ball spinning towards you so it doesn't go flying off somewhere but dont hit the ball too far forward (underneath) or it will come too close to you.

scumbag
New User

yeah, I apply back spin. Though you can just keep tapping the ball lightly.