Mikael Lindroth - freestyle vid!

Talk about soccer freestyle tricks and moves
Ronaldinho10

I'm not a freestyling fanatic but this is probably the best freestyle I've seen. Loads of tricks I've never seen before and has own style.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_YAu-QI ... ed&search=

Anyone know anything about Mikael Lindroth? Does he play 11 a side aswell?

Ronaldinho and Cristiano Ronaldo (granted there not freestylers) have nothing on this guy.

He could be a pro freestyler with ease.

What do you all think?
Without doubt.
Credit AC _Milan>* for the sig.

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

holy guacomole! that was some nice moves, especially that kick into the upper 90 and the head stall and volley! Really awesome. And as far as his tricks go, i never seen better! man he has everything down! and that shin stall he did was awesome! and all of the tricks he did while sitting were awesome! really great find mate!

Sputnik

yeh i know this vid. pretty nice compilation of him :wink: to answer you, yes he does play real football, and in his march vid he hits the crossbar from FAR away and when it rebounds he carrys on juggling. on the floor, and from volly, like ronaldinho. but to be honest he isnt the best actual footballer, but hes pretty cool to chat wit.

hes at least in the top four freestylers in the world, but hes stooped for a bit... maybe for good. hes a great alrounder, naturally talented in everything.
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´      (¸.·´      (¸.·´´·¸¸.·¨¯`

Ecuabol

Its pretty sad that he said he got bored of freestyle. :cry:
Barcelona wins it all!

Ronaldinho10

Sputnik wrote:yeh i know this vid. pretty nice compilation of him :wink: to answer you, yes he does play real football, and in his march vid he hits the crossbar from FAR away and when it rebounds he carrys on juggling. on the floor, and from volly, like ronaldinho. but to be honest he isnt the best actual footballer, but hes pretty cool to chat wit.

hes at least in the top four freestylers in the world, but hes stooped for a bit... maybe for good. hes a great alrounder, naturally talented in everything.
Woh dude , so you know him?Or talk to him on msn or something. Is eh signed to a pro football team? He could easily be a pro freestyler!
Without doubt.
Credit AC _Milan>* for the sig.

Sputnik

yes ive talked to him, and as far as i know he is classed as a pro freestyler because 1) hes one of the best in the world 2) hes done a few live performances. hes apparently pretty good at football but.... nowhere near pro level. average at best, compared to what you need to go pro :(
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´      (¸.·´      (¸.·´´·¸¸.·¨¯`

Slipknot

hei thats an amazing video! the tricks he did while sitting were fantastic and everything else too! i can understand why he is one of the best freestyler in the world, or was sputnik sayd because he stopped! but it´s great!! :D

jonathan2134
New User

I also speak to him quite abit on msn, he is a great guy to chat to. He is not in a pro football team he is only 16 years old. And the crossbar one in his march vid there was a cut in between the two shots but he did it twice just not straight after another. BTW he is my favourite freestyler, he is bloody awesome :D

Falcao

nice ball controll, but ive seen many sick freestylers they never made it to pro.

do you got lindroth's msn?

if you do, can i have it pls?

jonathan2134
New User

Lindroth is pro.

Lol soz mate i cant givve you his addy.

Falcao

ye and you know everything about me.. i saw his vid.. do you think im impressed? a bit when he was siting and juggling.. but the rest i could do myself.. do you think he is good at football? Zidane.. was he a freestyler?
no.. Maradona... Cruyff.. Pele... Garrincha...