Juggling records

Talk about soccer freestyle tricks and moves
ejay2k3
Sophomore Member

i think my record was about 1-2hours non stop...not sure how many is that, but bascially i can run and walk while juggling. trying to master the new tricks, like ATW :P hehe.

Ecuabol

I can walk a mile and juggle a ball. Or sometimes run. :P
Barcelona wins it all!

adidas
New User

Sure you can Ecuabol :wink:
btw this is john360 8)

cHaVa
Veteran Member

juggling is pretty good, but its better not to spend alot of time juggling.. thinking it will help out your game "alot" in touch matter.... i though this and spent everyday in a timeperiod of 5 months juggling... day 1 i couldnt even juggle the ball 10 x, now i can juggle the ball a little more than 600 times.. but, my touch sometimes feels the same as it felt befores; or maybe its me. but dont expect alot from this technique, fun but boring a some points. i prefer juggling without me counting, and somebody else doing it for me, because sometimes i would loose count.

zulu1990
Sophomore Member

i managed to hit 178 3 days ago :D..... hoping to hit the 200 mark next week

jbog91

cHaVa wrote:juggling is pretty good, but its better not to spend alot of time juggling.. thinking it will help out your game "alot" in touch matter.... i though this and spent everyday in a timeperiod of 5 months juggling... day 1 i couldnt even juggle the ball 10 x, now i can juggle the ball a little more than 600 times.. but, my touch sometimes feels the same as it felt befores; or maybe its me. but dont expect alot from this technique, fun but boring a some points. i prefer juggling without me counting, and somebody else doing it for me, because sometimes i would loose count.
I don't juggle as a training routine. I juggle for the fun of it and I hope to get better at it and then move on to other moves and impress some people. But I balance practicing juggling with doing groundmoves for on the pitch. Oh, and as for my record, not that many. Maybe 10, probably less. I'm trying to get the right part of my foot for juggling I just can't get it. The ball wants to come back at me, I can't make it go straight up.

toni_9
New User

wow how can u guys juggle so much i don't have patience to go for so long even if a could i do 20 n i alredy wanna blast the ball sumwhere :lol:

user_16
New User

I can't juggle very well, my record is 16. I wish I could become better at juggling, I just need to know which part of the foot you need the ball to hit to make it easier. Any advice?

radiohead543
New User

All I have to say is when you hit the sweet spot of your instep you'll know immediately. Just keep trying. You want to try it hit the ball with your instep, but maybe a tiny bit in front of your instep so it has a slight spin back to you. You don't want to have very much spin (i.e. using toes) or else you will probably lose control because the ball will go to far towards you.
Also I found that just lifting your leg up with your knee slighty bent and not moving your ankle is a good way to find the right spot. If you bend your ankle foward the ball will most likely go foward and if you bend your ankle back the ball with hit too far up on your foot and will get too much spin. Just keep at it. One day it will just click and you'll be getting 100 easy within a few days.

6_soccer4life_6
New User

i can do a 1000 + juggles.. but to work on my touch i use a football players best friend.. the wall lol.. seriously the wall has helped me a lot.. helped me become more of a two footed player :)
*!~FoRzA MiLaN~!*

mufc21
Veteran Member

my record is 263 times with both feet and chest.

The Ronaldo of soccer
New User

my record is 683

mufc21
Veteran Member

I just beat my record of 263 by juggling to 323

Soccer4Life
Guide Goddess

Woah, you guys are pretty good. My juggling high is 103.

Shenker
Veteran Member

My juggling record now is 876 8) i wanted to get 1000 but i got so bored that i tried an atw and messed up :roll:
[]D [] []v[] []D
-----------------