Juggling records

Talk about soccer freestyle tricks and moves
powell
English Meister

ajc wrote:
powell wrote:Well i got over 1000 this evening, i was really determinded to get over becuase i said last weekend i wanted to by today i ended up getting 1053 so that my new record now.
Mazeltov :lol:

By the way my record is actually 1051 :x You win this one my friend.
haha by 2 kicks lol, anyway i havent really juggled that high before and i've realsied how aching your legs become sometimes.

ajc
The Philly Flyer

Haha yea and the worst part is that I didn't even lose control, I just decided I had done enough so I punted my ball as hard as I could on the 1051st touch. If only I had seen into the future I would've waited a few kicks before I punted the ball.......

powell
English Meister

Disadvatage of juggling though is the bored factor. But hey now that i've finally achieved my goal in getting over 1000 kick-ups ill concentrate alot more on freestyle tricks now in my free wekkend time.

thisisdard
Veteran Member

Just wanna know...

Has anyone here, get unattentive while juggling, and accidentally boot the ball in a pile of S**T?

saw it happen once. good thing it was barely noticeable.

powell
English Meister

No i havent but this is so random, im seeing alot of random post lately. lol

opm
Sophomore Member

congrats man on reaching your goal 1000 beats that deserves some respect
Life's a grave, dig it

sonofm
New User

my juggling record is 8 =O ouch

Maradona
Veteran Member

Don't feel bad about it man. Keep on working at it, 8 isn't that bad.
My record is 24...and it took me a month, lol. I always screw up with my lefty, that's why I never get passed 30 but I didn't give up yet.

Soccer4Life
Guide Goddess

sonofm wrote:my juggling record is 8 =O ouch
Don't worry, you'll get into your groove and start improving quickly. I did. I started off getting about 3-6 on average; after a week it was 10 higher; then 20 higher. I just went outside and juggled forever, and now I think it was one of the best things I have ever done.
Maradona wrote:My record is 24...and it took me a month, lol. I always screw up with my lefty, that's why I never get passed 30 but I didn't give up yet.
Trust me, 24 after a month is an accomplishment. I think mine was either 22, 27, or 33. Not sure which one, anyways... to work on my left foot, what I did was I would juggle to 100 (not in a row) with my left before I would work on juggling with both feet. I found it a helpful, quick way to improve.

jcdenton
Veteran Member

thisisdard wrote:Just wanna know...

Has anyone here, get unattentive while juggling, and accidentally boot the ball in a pile of S**T?

saw it happen once. good thing it was barely noticeable.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
happened to me many times...

Hugh
Veteran Member

happened to me only I didn't notice it cos it rolled over and then I kicked it and got sh*t on my white boots.

jcdenton
Veteran Member

once when my team was playing in some village, while i was warming up i kicked the ball over the goal, but there weren't any fence behind, there was just 2m wall, so i climbed over it and fell in a HUGE, MASSIVE pile of mixed cow,horse and pig sh*t! it looked as ground, because the top was hard, but definitely not hard enough...
and i was wearing my new predators, and we used white shirts and shorts and socks...

i can still remember myself showering for hours after the match and i washed predators in antibacterial toilet chemistry...

sandiovive

Finally did a 1000 about 3 days ago I managed 1023. I was getting really bored!!!!!!

Rulezzz
Veteran Member

I very rarely practice, but like 50..... This is embarassing :(
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

505, I just get bored when doing it...
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin