juggling games....

Talk about soccer freestyle tricks and moves
Soccerkid37
Sophomore Member

does anyone know any good games to do while juggling....i usually juggle by myself so games that doesnt involve any other players....ok peace out thanks
YOUR MOM

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Well you could try freestyle lol. Here's some good links to go to if you're going to start freestyle.

viewforum.php?f=12
viewtopic.php?t=3544
viewtopic.php?t=5531

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

P.S. There are many other great topics under Freestyle, I just listed a few.

Good Luck.

Soccerkid37
Sophomore Member

i know theres freestyling....but i'm not really good at it and i wanna try something new.....so like yea....but thanks...
YOUR MOM

RonaldinhoSkills

This is my way and how I trained my knee juggling. It can be used in any sorts and recently I trained my headers with it and it improved a lot and fast.

Its a good game but does get stressful.

Do 1 Kick up Pick the ball up and do it again for 10 times.

Once your done and you've mastered the 1 kick up (LOL) you'll be able to go to the next level, do two kick ups for 10 times... Then the next level and so on.

How you actually do this? Well you don't do two kick ups 10 times, of course not thats 20 times.

You do it 2 times. Stop, then do it again, stop and continue until you've done it 10 times.

Other juggling games can be do a 360 run with a specific body part. Or just walking/running with the ball.
Remember... Never do a skill twice, always be creative, after that, you'll own.

~Dynamic_Dinamo~

RonaldinhoSkills wrote: Do 1 Kick up Pick the ball up and do it again for 10 times.

Once your done and you've mastered the 1 kick up (LOL) you'll be able to go to the next level, do two kick ups for 10 times... Then the next level and so on.
I actually dont like that strategy although it is quite frequently recommended because for example you get to kicking the ball 7 times at once and you hit the ball seven times in the air but your still in perfect position to hit it the eighth time so why just let the ball fall when you can get eight? The whole point of this is progression so why limit yourself to a certain number when you have the possibility to go higher. If you get what I mean :wink:

RonaldinhoSkills

Yea I understand what your saying... Sometime I get bored of it so I just do normal juggling from there. Then I've made an improvement and I see the amount I can do. It can be a game or just to see how much you've progressed.

Though going from like 7 to 8 in a perfect position is better, you get more experienced with it rather then stopping.
Remember... Never do a skill twice, always be creative, after that, you'll own.

tyler191
New User

well me and my friends play ZELMA before practice its kinda like the game Horse in basketball you circle up and start juggling and you have to pass it wihtout it hitting the ground if you screw up the juggling and it falls you get a letter if you hit it more than three times before passing it you get a letter . if you make an attempt to play the ball n you end up not playing it you get a letter untill you get to the final person its pretty fun you should try it it improves your touch and control

Messifan19
New User

My friends and i play that too but we call it muff, and there is no touch limit, but we also play that if you touch it and it hits the ground you get a letter so you can do wats called killing where after you juggle a few times you blast another person so its pretty fun
Play Beautiful.

Soccerkid37
Sophomore Member

that's what i'm looking for games that you have fun with....i dont care if you need more than just me any games you play are great....thanks....
YOUR MOM

barcafan

i found this game on the uefa training ground. you start with your right foot then left up to ur thighs and u keep going up until u reach ur head its called 7-point game http://www.uefatraininggrounds.com. im not sure if thats the exact website