Smaller feet, harder to juggle?

Talk about soccer freestyle tricks and moves
bow3022
New User

Lately, i've been practicing juggling for bout 2 months and i can't even get past 20. I have rather small feet, seeing how im young, is it harder to juggle with smaller feet? I see ronaldinho, c ronaldo etc etc juggle like pros(i know they are.) but is it harder to juggle with smaller feet? Also i am a size 6 in us.

medved

Smaller feet= Less surface area .

Yes it makes juggling slightly more difficult but your feet are like 20 percent smaller than average or sumthing its not gonna affect you that much. Keep practicing atleast 20 mins or do everyday and you will pass 100 before you know it.

Good luck :wink:

medved

:( I meant to say 20 minutes or SO every day .sorry.

Soccer4Life
Guide Goddess

I don't know if this is what you are doing, but it sounds like you are trying to blame your feet for your unability to juggle. Just go out there and practice! Thats one of the best things you can do! Practice, practice, practice! If I can go from 5 juggles to 108 juggles in a month and a half, then so can you.

Ronaldinho Gaucho

Mate its really not that important. Ok everyone like to juggle but don't spend all your time juggling when practising. It's not like you'll ever need it in a game. I can juggle to about 200 but i didn't really spend ages practising. Just spend 5 minutes a day on it and you'll improve.

aZn freestyler
Veteran Member

Ronaldinho Gaucho wrote:Mate its really not that important. Ok everyone like to juggle but don't spend all your time juggling when practising. It's not like you'll ever need it in a game. I can juggle to about 200 but i didn't really spend ages practising. Just spend 5 minutes a day on it and you'll improve.
juggling isnt necsariily for the actualy game but if he is referring to freestyle (and this is the freestyle forum) then juggling is essential...
The meaning of "PERSERVERANCE" is trying to master a freestyle trick that you just can't seem to do.......

australian freestyle crew "FDU"'s website..check it out...
http://www.freestylersdownunder.com/forum

Soccer4Life
Guide Goddess

Ronaldinho Gaucho wrote:Mate its really not that important. Ok everyone like to juggle but don't spend all your time juggling when practising. It's not like you'll ever need it in a game. I can juggle to about 200 but i didn't really spend ages practising. Just spend 5 minutes a day on it and you'll improve.
I think it depends on the person. If they are having problems with trapping, control, and/or first touch, juggling might be essential. And it helps with coordination.