Discuss Luke's Video

Talk about soccer freestyle tricks and moves
Ivan
Veteran Member
Posts: 397
Joined: 29 Jun 2005, 03:11

Post

its pretty good. I jus didnt like the music

p.s..This is like the only video owen4ever hasnt said nothing about.
Image

prtglsoccerfan22
Moderator
Posts: 320
Joined: 10 Aug 2005, 20:12
Location: USA

Post

haha, ur right. wonder what hes doing...o'well. some good moves, maybe better movie quality next time though. good job though. keep it up.
-Marcus-

RAYES
Senior Member
Posts: 263
Joined: 09 Jun 2005, 03:42
Location: Malaysia

Post

good man
.*.* .El club más grande en el mundo, los madrid reales serán De nuevo los Campeones europeos .*.*.

Owen4ever
Veteran Member
Posts: 717
Joined: 03 Apr 2005, 07:18

Post

prtglsoccerfan22 wrote:haha, ur right. wonder what hes doing...o'well. some good moves, maybe better movie quality next time though. good job though. keep it up.
i didn't comment because it's old. i've seen it a long time ago and i thought it was good the first time i saw it. now that i see it again i thought the moves were pretty amateur and i don't understand what he did with the "thumb?" thing. that was kinda gay. it's alright though and he seems to be pulling off all his moves smoothly enough.

LukeF
New User
Posts: 16
Joined: 02 Apr 2005, 21:54
Location: England, Manchester

Post

ok whatever. U are kinda gay. I just didnt wanna tell you cause i thought it was old news...but you seem to pull it off pretty smoothly. Everybody knows you think you are some kind of expert. Your not bad but dont try to act better than you are because you can do a few tricks. concentrate on your own game, your own videos n your own tricks. N be more constructive in the things you say because you show your age sometimes.

Owen4ever
Veteran Member
Posts: 717
Joined: 03 Apr 2005, 07:18

Post

LukeF wrote:ok whatever. U are kinda gay. I just didnt wanna tell you cause i thought it was old news...but you seem to pull it off pretty smoothly. Everybody knows you think you are some kind of expert. Your not bad but dont try to act better than you are because you can do a few tricks. concentrate on your own game, your own videos n your own tricks. N be more constructive in the things you say because you show your age sometimes.
ok whatever, i guess you just haven't the ability to take criticism. and i don't try to act like i'm better than everyone else. i don't need to concentrate on my own game because in case you haven't noticed this is a thread in which ppl comment on your vid and i just gave my two cents. i'm sorry that you can't take that everybody doesn't think you're so awesome. and i am constructive, probably the most constructive person on this site. and i show my age? shouldn't that be a good thing?

LukeF
New User
Posts: 16
Joined: 02 Apr 2005, 21:54
Location: England, Manchester

Post

So you dont think your better than everyone else yet your the most constructive person on this whole website... And yeh it is a thread to comment on the vid. its the moves though you comment about not somethin you think is gay. This video you only commented on when somebody mentioned u havent commented on it (he must have been watchin the video recently though otherwise he wouldnt have noticed the comment the other guy made) n all you could say was 'that thumb thing was gay' And my other video your complaining because i dont have a shirt on.

Yeh thanks for giving your 2 cents but they arent worth anythin here

Owen4ever
Veteran Member
Posts: 717
Joined: 03 Apr 2005, 07:18

Post

LukeF wrote:So you dont think your better than everyone else yet your the most constructive person on this whole website... And yeh it is a thread to comment on the vid. its the moves though you comment about not somethin you think is gay. This video you only commented on when somebody mentioned u havent commented on it (he must have been watchin the video recently though otherwise he wouldnt have noticed the comment the other guy made) n all you could say was 'that thumb thing was gay' And my other video your complaining because i dont have a shirt on.

Yeh thanks for giving your 2 cents but they arent worth anythin here
well then would you care to share with us what exactly WAS the point of the thumb thing? and i've said other things fool. and i wasn't complaining in that other video i just made a comment which by the way wasn't serious if you couldn't tell.

and you've no idea what's worth what.

RG900
Veteran Member
Posts: 403
Joined: 12 Jun 2005, 03:04

Post

good stuff man, but where da hell r u it looks like u r in a sh*t hole lol jsut curious
RAMI 07
Image

LukeF
New User
Posts: 16
Joined: 02 Apr 2005, 21:54
Location: England, Manchester

Post

Im in all different places round my area in manchester. I actually live in a nice part of manchester. I just went there to do something different. :)

Thx for the positive feedback ALL

Owen4ever
Veteran Member
Posts: 717
Joined: 03 Apr 2005, 07:18

Post

Ivan wrote:its pretty good. I jus didnt like the music

p.s..This is like the only video owen4ever hasnt said nothing about.
ivan you not only stole some sigs which i'm almost sure you don't have permission to use, but you put them by their side and stretched out the pages :evil:

LukeF
New User
Posts: 16
Joined: 02 Apr 2005, 21:54
Location: England, Manchester

Post

For F*** sake Owen... whats up with you. Nobody cares where he got his sigs from. The comment he made about u was right..... n u replied n said it was cuz my video was old. Y complain about his Signiture, on my comments screen.

Owen4ever
Veteran Member
Posts: 717
Joined: 03 Apr 2005, 07:18

Post

LukeF wrote:For F*** sake Owen... whats up with you. Nobody cares where he got his sigs from. The comment he made about u was right..... n u replied n said it was cuz my video was old. Y complain about his Signiture, on my comments screen.
i'll do whatever the f*** i want to w*****

LukeF
New User
Posts: 16
Joined: 02 Apr 2005, 21:54
Location: England, Manchester

Post

And im sure im not the only 1 that thinks this but its so annoying how you think you need to repeat what the last person said in their post in your comment. People can read above for themselves. N i dont think people will be lookin at these comments thinkin im the wanker, i dont think i need to say what they are probably thinking. :lol:

matt
EF Forum Legend
Posts: 1150
Joined: 03 May 2005, 19:20
Location: Cambridge, England

Post

you are as bad as each other

LukeF u need to learn to take criticism. no-one expects you to take it all seriously, if someone offends you dont sink to their level by starting a stupid argument

and owen4ever there is no need at all for that, i've edited your post for that. dont be so keen to criticise, we all know u r an excellent freestyler but u do very little to advise others.

i will delete any other insulting posts made by either of you
Last edited by matt on 21 Dec 2005, 16:43, edited 1 time in total.
The Man Your Man Could Smell Like.

Post Reply