Talk about soccer freestyle tricks and moves
Adizeta
Sophomore Member

nice video i realy liked it

try to make the quality a lil better

]]nice job man

Owen4ever
Veteran Member

LukeF wrote:And im sure im not the only 1 that thinks this but its so annoying how you think you need to repeat what the last person said in their post in your comment. People can read above for themselves. N i dont think people will be lookin at these comments thinkin im the wanker, i dont think i need to say what they are probably thinking. :lol:
well then would you care to explain the thumb? i'm still waiting :roll:

LukeF
New User

whats to explain...its self-explanitory. thats the idea of the ? as in to say my mate was filming me, what the hell is he doing with his thumb over the camera. its not important though

Owen4ever
Veteran Member

LukeF wrote:whats to explain...its self-explanitory. thats the idea of the ? as in to say my mate was filming me, what the hell is he doing with his thumb over the camera. its not important though
ic, it's like a "what the hell" moment? for comic relief? i personally think the video would have been better with another normal freestyle clip instead of something like that...

*yung-ital*
Pending Mod

LukeF wrote:And im sure im not the only 1 that thinks this but its so annoying how you think you need to repeat what the last person said in their post in your comment. People can read above for themselves. N i dont think people will be lookin at these comments thinkin im the wanker, i dont think i need to say what they are probably thinking. :lol:
funny you say that because i do. owen4ever told you what he thought and u get all defensive. and you just keep coming back for more. relax. if he dosen't like ur video, insulting him won't make it better. just move on, and look back on the comments that were good

i hope poeple see this. if you get a bad comment, move on.

Owen4ever
Veteran Member

*yung-ital* wrote:
funny you say that because i do. owen4ever told you what he thought and u get all defensive. and you just keep coming back for more. relax. if he dosen't like ur video, insulting him won't make it better. just move on, and look back on the comments that were good

i hope poeple see this. if you get a bad comment, move on.
yea, i've gotten plenty and i mean PLENTY of bad comments before but i didn't care.