Learning ATW? LOOK HERE

Talk about soccer freestyle tricks and moves
Shenker
Veteran Member

Re: Learning ATW? LOOK HERE

Post by Shenker » 01 Sep 2006, 20:25

aZn freestyler wrote:gazillions of topics on this move....but newayz...here u go...

ATW
you should practice atw off a footstall first

when u have it footstalled...let it roll to your pinky for outside atw and big toe for inside atw...as it rolls of your foot, do the atw motion.Watch loads of vids to see how other people do them and try to imitate it before creating your own style.

then, when u can do it from footstall, do it from juggling .The same principle applies. When doing outside atw, clip the ball with your pinky toe. Use your big toe for inside atw.

it might help by practicing the "atw motion" without a ball first. Also, dont get fussed when u cant do it becoz you leg isnt fast enough. It wont be. It takes time for your body to get used to the motion. its not an everyday thing to swing your leg around a ball.

this is a link to SPUTNIK's ATW visual aid
viewtopic.php?t=4307

a really good thread :arrow: viewtopic.php?t=4614

atw from juggling :arrow: viewtopic.php?t=4451

:arrow: viewtopic.php?t=4435

decent thread :arrow: viewtopic.php?t=3993

thread on inside atw :arrow: viewtopic.php?t=370

:arrow: viewtopic.php?t=372

another good thread :arrow: viewtopic.php?t=2162

:arrow: viewtopic.php?t=1635

ok thread :arrow: viewtopic.php?t=1313

some good tips here :arrow: viewtopic.php?t=1086

decent :arrow: viewtopic.php?t=140

well...i;ve basically looked thru the entire moves and tricks section and gave u links to the topics which had "atw" in the title...

i think a mod should make this thread a sticky or sumthing so that if any noob comes along wanting to learn atw they can see all the links in this thread ;)
Great topic azn...keep up the good work 8)
[]D [] []v[] []D
-----------------

smartallick123
New User

Post by smartallick123 » 04 Sep 2006, 13:34

i seen alll these those tut but they dont reaaly help..........i thnik it s just me iam doin some thing wrog bc i useed to to do it from a flick like i would flick it up and do it.....but what ever i just keep trying 8)
C.Mills

XstaticX
Veteran Member

Post by XstaticX » 22 Nov 2006, 21:03

I am just now starting to learn ATW. I couldn't do it before, but I got a couple in these past few minutes.

A helpful trick is to focus on getting the proper spin and motion on the ball before focusing on going around the ball with your leg.

Also, if you do inside ATW, it helps the spin of the ball if you tilt your kicking foot slightly to the inside, it helped me out.

Ecuabol

Post by Ecuabol » 22 Nov 2006, 22:47

Inside atw is the best.
Barcelona wins it all!

danielagger
New User

Post by danielagger » 23 Feb 2007, 11:10

thanks mate great post learning how to do an atw at the moment only done it a few times

PS - Liverpool beat barcelona ecuabol! :D

ledzepfan15
Sophomore Member

Post by ledzepfan15 » 02 Apr 2007, 00:31

is it weird that i am able to atw while decently juggling but whenever i footstall, i can never seem to do it then?

i will either get extremely lucky and catch it after one rev. but then it rolls off my foot, or i go to high and my foot gets caught in the ball's rev. either way it doesnt seem to work offa footstall.

i am trying hard tho

ajc
The Philly Flyer

Post by ajc » 02 Apr 2007, 00:34

ledzepfan15, if you keep practicing it, it will come. You said you can already do it from juggling which means you know the motions, so with a bit of practice you should be able to get it from a footstall. Make sure your first move is to throw the ball up, then comes the revolution.
Click it

soccerfriek03
Sophomore Member

Post by soccerfriek03 » 22 May 2007, 00:53

i finally got it...sorta i can only do from a footstall and i got it while juggling once
FORCE

soccerfriek03
Sophomore Member

Re: i cant

Post by soccerfriek03 » 13 Jun 2007, 17:53

lelo wrote:i am practice every day but i cant :cry:

the same thing happened to me but now i can do juggling just keep trying once your leg gets used to the motion around the ball it will become real easy
FORCE

soccerfriek03
Sophomore Member

Re: Learning ATW? LOOK HERE

Post by soccerfriek03 » 13 Jun 2007, 17:54

Shenker wrote:
aZn freestyler wrote:gazillions of topics on this move....but newayz...here u go...

ATW
you should practice atw off a footstall first

when u have it footstalled...let it roll to your pinky for outside atw and big toe for inside atw...as it rolls of your foot, do the atw motion.Watch loads of vids to see how other people do them and try to imitate it before creating your own style.

then, when u can do it from footstall, do it from juggling .The same principle applies. When doing outside atw, clip the ball with your pinky toe. Use your big toe for inside atw.

it might help by practicing the "atw motion" without a ball first. Also, dont get fussed when u cant do it becoz you leg isnt fast enough. It wont be. It takes time for your body to get used to the motion. its not an everyday thing to swing your leg around a ball.

this is a link to SPUTNIK's ATW visual aid
viewtopic.php?t=4307

a really good thread :arrow: viewtopic.php?t=4614

atw from juggling :arrow: viewtopic.php?t=4451

:arrow: viewtopic.php?t=4435

decent thread :arrow: viewtopic.php?t=3993

thread on inside atw :arrow: viewtopic.php?t=370

:arrow: viewtopic.php?t=372

another good thread :arrow: viewtopic.php?t=2162

:arrow: viewtopic.php?t=1635

ok thread :arrow: viewtopic.php?t=1313

some good tips here :arrow: viewtopic.php?t=1086

decent :arrow: viewtopic.php?t=140

well...i;ve basically looked thru the entire moves and tricks section and gave u links to the topics which had "atw" in the title...

i think a mod should make this thread a sticky or sumthing so that if any noob comes along wanting to learn atw they can see all the links in this thread ;)
Great topic azn...keep up the good work 8)
he keep it up like dis
FORCE

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Post by gnarlyjim » 13 Jun 2007, 19:13

Don't double post like that again please. There was no need for you to even post that.

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 13 Jun 2007, 21:57

Triple post!

Hey, soccerfriek, stop loading up your posts and try and be helpful, you're posts are so gay honestly!

The one post in the middle was decent, and the rest were sh*t. Keep that in mind please.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

quaresma
New User

Post by quaresma » 20 Jun 2007, 17:40

ndfffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Post by gnarlyjim » 21 Jun 2007, 00:09

quaresma wrote:ndfffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
Are you alright? I'm not quite sure why you posted this, but don't be an idiot. Thanks.

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 21 Jun 2007, 03:38

gnarlyjim wrote:
quaresma wrote:ndfffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
Are you alright? I'm not quite sure why you posted this, but don't be an idiot. Thanks.
He has a respectable name too. He might ruin it! :shock:
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin