Discuss Daniel & Madson

Talk about soccer freestyle tricks and moves
User avatar
expert
Site Admin
Posts: 2305
Joined: 13 Sep 2004, 16:40

Post

What do you think about Daniel & Madson's video?
Last edited by expert on 04 May 2006, 15:02, edited 1 time in total.

Sputnik
Moderator
Posts: 1856
Joined: 02 Nov 2005, 21:47
Location: London, ENG

Post

wow i really like that. very talented, and a good doubles video, quite hard to do new stuff with doubles. great indivual tricks and doubles combos... just work on your single combos, perhaps try in shoes? dunno if thatll help or hinder you.
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´      (¸.·´      (¸.·´´·¸¸.·¨¯`

Palha
New User
Posts: 3
Joined: 14 Mar 2006, 05:11
Location: Brazil

Post

show de bola vcs dois...

tao de parabens mesmo... valeu ae
abs

angelo10
Junior Member
Posts: 95
Joined: 21 Oct 2005, 14:23
Location: NY

Post

oh my god, i loved this video, i have not seen a video as good as this in a long time you guys are great


Sputnik wrote:
wow i really like that. very talented, and a good doubles video, quite hard to do new stuff with doubles. great indivual tricks and doubles combos... just work on your single combos, perhaps try in shoes? dunno if thatll help or hinder you.


i tht the video was awsome, the part with shoe would make it so that you would not be abl to do some of the trick but who cares no shoe or with shoes you guess were awsome
man do i wish i was as good as Ronaldinho

lil italy
Veteran Member
Posts: 682
Joined: 22 Aug 2005, 06:43
Location: Sydney, Australia

Post

omg that was awesome!!! they both had mad skills, and the pairs moves were mad too!!! they got skills!
Image

interista
Senior Member
Posts: 240
Joined: 16 Mar 2006, 14:36
Location: Minnesota

Post

sweet video, i really liked the double combos

FlameBoy
New User
Posts: 8
Joined: 24 Apr 2006, 00:40

Post

VERY NICE MAN!!! YOU GUYS ARE VERY GOOD! I LOVED THE ATW IN DOUBLE! 8) KEEP IT UP! :wink:
HERE I COME, AND HELL COMES WITH ME!!!

JDTRIXTA
Senior Member
Posts: 217
Joined: 08 May 2006, 06:31
Location: brisbane, Australia

Post

expert wrote:What do you think about Daniel & Madson's video?
:evil: HEY SUP IT JD HERE>> YER NICE VID BRODERZ KEEP IT UP I GOT A VID THAT I SENT TO THE SITE LAST WEEK N IT STILL AINT ON THE SITE?

Sputnik
Moderator
Posts: 1856
Joined: 02 Nov 2005, 21:47
Location: London, ENG

Post

jd can you stop posting in capital letters please... i dont know if youve been on any other forums but usually its not appreciated if you post in caps lock or bold for all your posts.

and to do with your video, expert has recieved it im guessing, but it doesnt get uploaded straight away, he waits for about 6-8 videos before uploading them all.
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´      (¸.·´      (¸.·´´·¸¸.·¨¯`

fil10
Senior Member
Posts: 245
Joined: 08 Mar 2006, 20:42
Location: Canada

Post

holy sh*t that was amazing.!!!!!it was so entertaining! omg thats was so good. keep it up boys!! :D :lol: 8) :P
"The time you spent not practising, someone out there's becoming better than you"

Image

JDTRIXTA
Senior Member
Posts: 217
Joined: 08 May 2006, 06:31
Location: brisbane, Australia

Post

Sputnik wrote:jd can you stop posting in capital letters please... i dont know if youve been on any other forums but usually its not appreciated if you post in caps lock or bold for all your posts.

and to do with your video, expert has recieved it im guessing, but it doesnt get uploaded straight away, he waits for about 6-8 videos before uploading them all.
:twisted: ok sweet bro sorry bout da capital letter then......
how long do u rekon itl take for 6-8 pplz to put vid on :?:

Sputnik
Moderator
Posts: 1856
Joined: 02 Nov 2005, 21:47
Location: London, ENG

Post

it usually takes about 3 weeks i think? i personally have uploaded one recently. but im not 100% sure thats how expert does it anymore.

just patience man :wink:
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´      (¸.·´      (¸.·´´·¸¸.·¨¯`

Orandge
New User
Posts: 24
Joined: 11 May 2006, 23:30
Location: the keystone state, US

Post

you guys got mad skills!!!!
Orandge

pronounced "O" randge

JDTRIXTA
Senior Member
Posts: 217
Joined: 08 May 2006, 06:31
Location: brisbane, Australia

Post

Sputnik wrote:it usually takes about 3 weeks i think? i personally have uploaded one recently. but im not 100% sure thats how expert does it anymore.

just patience man :wink:
:twisted: ok sweet i jst put ma 2nd vid on the site this arvo n its way beta then ma 1st

Yde
New User
Posts: 4
Joined: 20 Apr 2006, 12:33
Location: Holland

Post

Nice couple moves man :o Super, keep it on like that :D

Post Reply