Discuss Daniel & Madson

Talk about soccer freestyle tricks and moves
expert
Site Admin

What do you think about Daniel & Madson's video?
Last edited by expert on 04 May 2006, 15:02, edited 1 time in total.

Sputnik

wow i really like that. very talented, and a good doubles video, quite hard to do new stuff with doubles. great indivual tricks and doubles combos... just work on your single combos, perhaps try in shoes? dunno if thatll help or hinder you.
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´      (¸.·´      (¸.·´´·¸¸.·¨¯`

Palha
New User

show de bola vcs dois...

tao de parabens mesmo... valeu ae
abs

angelo10

oh my god, i loved this video, i have not seen a video as good as this in a long time you guys are great

Sputnik wrote:
wow i really like that. very talented, and a good doubles video, quite hard to do new stuff with doubles. great indivual tricks and doubles combos... just work on your single combos, perhaps try in shoes? dunno if thatll help or hinder you.

i tht the video was awsome, the part with shoe would make it so that you would not be abl to do some of the trick but who cares no shoe or with shoes you guess were awsome
man do i wish i was as good as Ronaldinho

lil italy
Veteran Member

omg that was awesome!!! they both had mad skills, and the pairs moves were mad too!!! they got skills!

interista

sweet video, i really liked the double combos

FlameBoy
New User

VERY NICE MAN!!! YOU GUYS ARE VERY GOOD! I LOVED THE ATW IN DOUBLE! 8) KEEP IT UP! :wink:
HERE I COME, AND HELL COMES WITH ME!!!

JDTRIXTA

expert wrote:What do you think about Daniel & Madson's video?
:evil: HEY SUP IT JD HERE>> YER NICE VID BRODERZ KEEP IT UP I GOT A VID THAT I SENT TO THE SITE LAST WEEK N IT STILL AINT ON THE SITE?

Sputnik

jd can you stop posting in capital letters please... i dont know if youve been on any other forums but usually its not appreciated if you post in caps lock or bold for all your posts.

and to do with your video, expert has recieved it im guessing, but it doesnt get uploaded straight away, he waits for about 6-8 videos before uploading them all.
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)

fil10

holy sh*t that was amazing.!!!!!it was so entertaining! omg thats was so good. keep it up boys!! :D :lol: 8) :P
"The time you spent not practising, someone out there's becoming better than you"

JDTRIXTA

Sputnik wrote:jd can you stop posting in capital letters please... i dont know if youve been on any other forums but usually its not appreciated if you post in caps lock or bold for all your posts.

and to do with your video, expert has recieved it im guessing, but it doesnt get uploaded straight away, he waits for about 6-8 videos before uploading them all.
:twisted: ok sweet bro sorry bout da capital letter then......
how long do u rekon itl take for 6-8 pplz to put vid on :?:

Sputnik

it usually takes about 3 weeks i think? i personally have uploaded one recently. but im not 100% sure thats how expert does it anymore.

just patience man :wink:
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)

Orandge
New User

you guys got mad skills!!!!
Orandge

pronounced "O" randge

JDTRIXTA

Sputnik wrote:it usually takes about 3 weeks i think? i personally have uploaded one recently. but im not 100% sure thats how expert does it anymore.

just patience man :wink:
:twisted: ok sweet i jst put ma 2nd vid on the site this arvo n its way beta then ma 1st

Yde
New User

Nice couple moves man :o Super, keep it on like that :D