Record Juggling

Talk about soccer freestyle tricks and moves
Post Reply
Crea-Alize
Senior Member
Posts: 114
Joined: 03 Nov 2005, 09:07
Location: London

Post by Crea-Alize » 03 Nov 2005, 22:24

my record with the soles of my feet is 8. Nam is brill at sole juggling
Mentality

Owen4ever
Veteran Member
Posts: 749
Joined: 03 Apr 2005, 07:18

Post by Owen4ever » 04 Nov 2005, 04:35

Crea-Alize wrote:my record with the soles of my feet is 8. Nam is brill at sole juggling
wow man that's cool. i tried to do soles but i just can't do it. i did 4 tops and that's it. i am not flexible enough to bend myself like that since my lower back once had a slipped spinal disk and i gotta be careful bending my legs n lower back too much to do stuff like that.

*yung-ital*
Pending Mod
Posts: 1317
Joined: 21 Apr 2005, 03:52
Location: Canada

Post by *yung-ital* » 04 Nov 2005, 05:09

i am going to start trying to reach 5000, i remember reaching 3000, but i wanna expand further. ill let you guys know how i do
Image
KevinR9 Thanks Bruvva

mrbeankid22
Moderator
Posts: 728
Joined: 26 Jul 2005, 02:28
Location: Dallas, TX US

Post by mrbeankid22 » 04 Nov 2005, 05:19

My record was around 440 give or take a few.

Crea-Alize
Senior Member
Posts: 114
Joined: 03 Nov 2005, 09:07
Location: London

Post by Crea-Alize » 04 Nov 2005, 07:23

Owen4ever wrote:
Crea-Alize wrote:my record with the soles of my feet is 8. Nam is brill at sole juggling
wow man that's cool. i tried to do soles but i just can't do it. i did 4 tops and that's it. i am not flexible enough to bend myself like that since my lower back once had a slipped spinal disk and i gotta be careful bending my legs n lower back too much to do stuff like that.
It happens occasionally, i'm good at balancing it on my sole(just from practice) i can tell when it will work or not, it just has to roll as if it's coming to you, i'm just practicing getting the juggle back to my feet.take it easy with the back. My one has been injured for 6 weeks from trampolining, i'm not sure whether to get it checked out or not.

Ryan, good luck on the 5000.

Mrbeankid22, 440 is good and shows a higher standard of control to juggle the ball for even 5-10 minutes. keep it up.
Mentality

Crea-Alize
Senior Member
Posts: 114
Joined: 03 Nov 2005, 09:07
Location: London

Post by Crea-Alize » 04 Nov 2005, 07:35

Ghost wrote:ne1 have an average of mow many u get a minute cuz my records r by time, that currently being 1 hour 45 minutes and 35 seconds but i have no idea how many that is as far as a number is concerned. 8)
one the speed juggling topic i did 143 in a minute, but i'm basically juggling 1 footed short juggles. I don't even know if it's classified as speed juggling.help...
Mentality

Owen4ever
Veteran Member
Posts: 749
Joined: 03 Apr 2005, 07:18

Post by Owen4ever » 05 Nov 2005, 01:07

Crea-Alize wrote:
Ghost wrote:ne1 have an average of mow many u get a minute cuz my records r by time, that currently being 1 hour 45 minutes and 35 seconds but i have no idea how many that is as far as a number is concerned. 8)
one the speed juggling topic i did 143 in a minute, but i'm basically juggling 1 footed short juggles. I don't even know if it's classified as speed juggling.help...
yea that's what speed juggling is.

soccer dude900

Post by soccer dude900 » 05 Nov 2005, 04:16

my new recorg is 21 :D i am so happy.

i am improving slowely but surely

jdefoe
Forum groupie
Posts: 854
Joined: 25 Sep 2004, 14:35
Location: Canada

Post by jdefoe » 15 Nov 2005, 02:58

you guys will never break my record is 5 more than u guys will ever get, cause i'd be kicking you just about then :lol:

aZn freestyler
Veteran Member
Posts: 587
Joined: 11 Sep 2005, 13:15
Location: Australia

Post by aZn freestyler » 15 Nov 2005, 08:38

im happy.....i got 269 today....sweeeet as
The meaning of "PERSERVERANCE" is trying to master a freestyle trick that you just can't seem to do.......

australian freestyle crew "FDU"'s website..check it out...
http://www.freestylersdownunder.com/forum

millerthescouser
Senior Member
Posts: 230
Joined: 20 Oct 2005, 10:38

Post by millerthescouser » 15 Nov 2005, 09:10

sik as azn!
Image
Stevie Gerrard. -amazing. better than those ole dudes.

Freestylin Femme
New User
Posts: 10
Joined: 01 Oct 2005, 22:19
Location: Toronto

Post by Freestylin Femme » 15 Nov 2005, 18:19

My record is 200 and has been for a couple months. About time I try to up that.

mustahfa10
Senior Member
Posts: 248
Joined: 10 Aug 2005, 03:27
Location: homer glen,IL

Post by mustahfa10 » 20 Nov 2005, 18:58

i think i got like 700 last year, dont really count nemore. Last weak i was playing numbers with my friend and we got up tp like 250...it took soooooooooooo long. last month i got 512 but thats cuz i was showin up this one kid whoi thought he was the greatest...little did he know.

ezza_44
Senior Member
Posts: 137
Joined: 01 Nov 2005, 14:55
Location: Melbourne

Post by ezza_44 » 22 Nov 2005, 10:23

My record is like 550. I got it just yesterday :) :D

zelic
New User
Posts: 1
Joined: 23 Nov 2005, 06:31
Location: sweden

Hehe

Post by zelic » 23 Nov 2005, 06:33

my juggling record is 1566 and iam 13 years old ;)

Post Reply