Record Juggling

Talk about soccer freestyle tricks and moves
RG900
Veteran Member

mine was 60 now its 72 yesssssssssssssssss :D
RAMI 07

Toe Bounce

record 187. age 13.

But I stopped record juggling after I passed 100, now I only work on tricks.

Matteo the great
New User

i only did 96 but then a stupid car came and im only 12 been juggling foe a month
american football= no skill
futbol=skill

Owen4ever
Veteran Member

Matteo the great wrote:i only did 96 but then a stupid car came and im only 12 been juggling foe a month
so you've just been juggling for a month? haven't even tried to juggle before that and you're 12? 96 is a pretty good number then.

Aaron Wilson
New User

Im 13 years old and i can get about 162 juggles (mainly with my knees cause its easier and quicker).

R9KEvinR9
Veteran Member

damn u guys thats good u guys when u get older if u might decide to freestyle it might be kinda easy i can only get 145 :?

MickyD#9
Veteran Member

Im 14 and my record is 320 with only using feet....no thighs, head etc.
P.S. Do your eyes start to water after a while of juggling because mine do.

FD_ FOR_MS-What's Missing?
www.freestylersdownunder.com/forum

Ronaldinho10

Aaron Wilson wrote:Im 13 years old and i can get about 162 juggles (mainly with my knees cause its easier and quicker).
Yo dude you should try to avoid juggling with thighs because that won't improve your footskills for on the pitch. 1 aim of juggling is to improve first touch and doing loads on your thighs won't improve this. When we used to do keepy uppy competitions at training you weren't allowed to use ur thighs more than roughly 5 times.
To improve your juggling with your feet practice with a mini ball or a tennis ball and then a size 5 ball will feel so easy to juggle with.

Owen4ever
Veteran Member

Ronaldinho10 wrote:
Aaron Wilson wrote:Im 13 years old and i can get about 162 juggles (mainly with my knees cause its easier and quicker).
Yo dude you should try to avoid juggling with thighs because that won't improve your footskills for on the pitch. 1 aim of juggling is to improve first touch and doing loads on your thighs won't improve this. When we used to do keepy uppy competitions at training you weren't allowed to use ur thighs more than roughly 5 times.
To improve your juggling with your feet practice with a mini ball or a tennis ball and then a size 5 ball will feel so easy to juggle with.
a keepy uppy competition? wouldn't that be boring as hell???

prtglsoccerfan22

Owen4ever wrote:
Ronaldinho10 wrote:
haha o4e. yes that would be VERY boring. lol. could go on for hours...and hours....and hours. haha. cant believe someone would even think that :P
-Marcus-

MickyD#9
Veteran Member

I just got a new record...489 with only feet. I think that once i get over 500 i will stop counting and only work mainly on tricks. A juggling comp?...that could go for ages depending on your team's skill!

FD_ FOR_MS-What's Missing?
www.freestylersdownunder.com/forum

Jonthemon
Sophomore Member

Ive been juggling for many years, (im only 13 now) but my record is something like 1200 but I find plain juggling boring and tend to add tricks in without realising lol.

Ronaldinho10

Owen4ever wrote:
Ronaldinho10 wrote:Yo dude you should try to avoid juggling with thighs because that won't improve your footskills for on the pitch. 1 aim of juggling is to improve first touch and doing loads on your thighs won't improve this. When we used to do keepy uppy competitions at training you weren't allowed to use ur thighs more than roughly 5 times.
Ok Owen4ever - when we did the competition at trainin were all like 12/13 years old and we did it in the warmup all at the same time but u had 2 stop once u got to 300.

supersyed

MickyD#9 wrote:Im 14 and my record is 320 with only using feet....no thighs, head etc.
P.S. Do your eyes start to water after a while of juggling because mine do.
Yeah mine do. I usualy screw up my records because of it. Realy sucks.
Too much power.
www.soccerfreaks.co.nr

*yung-ital*
Pending Mod

my record is 3000. it was at some festival for thanksgiving and i brought my ball and some guy told me to juggle. took me sooooo long.