Record Juggling

Talk about soccer freestyle tricks and moves
Daniel
New User

New - 451 Juggles,
Trying to break it now.
A.C.E Pride

Mike Hunt

well it took me about two days and people would feed me and give me water while a did it. I also had a bucket there to take care of business if you know what i mean.

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

And you kept your concentration while eating and take care of business?
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

cHaVa
Veteran Member

I broke my top score of 67, with 95! and i'm still going.

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

I broke mine, used to be 125 now its 231!! 8)
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

Owen4ever
Veteran Member

madridfc wrote:sweet! any idea how long that took you?

join the forum!
i have no clue how long it took me but it did seem a hell of a long time...lol
FCBarcelona wrote:Practice makes perfect, try getting over 10 each day at least once, in your basement, outside, anywhere. Then increase that number, that's how I got from 15 to 100 in 2 weeks.
well said. but back when i was trying to get bigger numbers by juggling, i went from 200 to 402 in one day :)
Mike Hunt wrote:well it took me about two days and people would feed me and give me water while a did it. I also had a bucket there to take care of business if you know what i mean.
well i can believe the number you gave us but that has to be a lie, unless you did a neckstall while eating and drinking and going to the bathroom? well, i know the two days thing is a lie since if you DID juggle nonstop for two days the number would be MUCH higher than that.

pascalfrik

My record is now 303 and i,m 13 years old.

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

So what if you did more than me in a day, my onfield skills are awesome.
FORÇA BARÇA!

Owen4ever
Veteran Member

FCBarcelona wrote:So what if you did more than me in a day, my onfield skills are awesome.
ok fine, i've never seen you before but i'll take your word for it that your on field skills are awesome. but wait a minute............isn't this the "FREESTYLE SOCCER" section? that's right lad, take your on field talk elsewhere and discuss freestyle here m8.

Ivan
Veteran Member

around 15,000 ...

no im jk i dont usually count but last time i got around 350

aZn freestyler
Veteran Member

wow....im amazed.....my record is like 104. But that was like 5 months ago. I havent tried to beat it again since. To be honest, we're i live, most people can't do over 20. So im considered pretty good here :wink: . I think there is a point which goes from "wow thats pretty good" to "boring, do u not have nething else to do".....but thats just my opinion. I like the tricks though i cant do them.... :?
The meaning of "PERSERVERANCE" is trying to master a freestyle trick that you just can't seem to do.......

australian freestyle crew "FDU"'s website..check it out...
http://www.freestylersdownunder.com/forum

peps1154
Veteran Member

My record was 356 during the summer but now I stoped juggling and concetrated on the game. However I don't know any freestyle tricks besides the very basics (foot stall, neck stall, etc...).

prtglsoccerfan22

my records like 300 something. i havent been a real juggling fan until i came here.
-Marcus-

supersyed

my records 480 sumting. I did this years ago, and didnt realy try 2 break it. But few days ago, I tapped 375, wth a size 0 ball, I screwed up wen In tried 2 itch my eyes, as they were watering.
Too much power.
www.soccerfreaks.co.nr

peps1154
Veteran Member

syed ur in a diffrent league than most of us.