Freestyle Trick Dictionary

Talk about soccer freestyle tricks and moves
gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Post by gnarlyjim » 18 Mar 2007, 19:37

I think for the footstall he advised being able to juggle up to 10 because he may be talking about catching it from juggling. Sure, you might be able to do it with not being able to juggle 10 times, but I think it's a good estimate. For atw, you may want to be able to juggle up to thirty because you will be doing it from juggling too, not just from footstall. I'd say anywhere between 20-30 before doing atw from juggling.

Soccer4Life
Guide Goddess

Re: Freestyle Trick Dictionary

Post by Soccer4Life » 18 Mar 2007, 19:44

Bassam wrote:I would like to comment on this Advised to have learnt section, I can do a footstall without even being able to juggle up to 5 (I suck at juggling I know)... But I can do a perfect footstall with even front flipping and the ball is still in my foot... So I guess this maybe false sometimes.
There is a big difference between rolling it up and pinning it to your shin, stalling it off a bounce, and consistantly stalling it off of the juggle. I believe 10 is a good estimate, because you need a good touch to be able to do a footstall from juggling, and if you can't get 10 juggles, who knows how wild your touches may be. (This isn't meant to attack you, we all had to start somewhere. I just didn't know how to state this differently.)
Bassam wrote:And for the ATW, I can do it from footstall and from juggling sometimes without knowing to do 30 juggles... I can do only 5... So it's not really true.
Again, doing things from a footstall that you rolled up onto your foot is much different than catching it from the juggle. So doing atw off a footstall doesn't pertain to the estimate of 30 juggles. Also, note that you can sometimes do atw of juggling. Well, the 30 juggle estimate would be for consistantly doing it, not just getting it every once in a while.

P.S Welcome to the forums and freestyleing, Bassam! :wink:

Bassam
New User

Post by Bassam » 20 Mar 2007, 12:45

Yeah I get it now, I can do ATW from juggling but not always, easier from footstall.

pvtryan
Sophomore Member

Post by pvtryan » 22 Mar 2007, 05:25

If you want to do the atw i would say that you have to be able to do way more than 30 juggles. because its not just the move you have to do, the two juggles before the actual atw have to be perfect touches (for me at least), and to do this requires a good touch. I would say closer to a 50 juggling rate should do it, with only feet juggling.

Andreas

Post by Andreas » 27 Mar 2007, 19:31

Sputik, ive noticed that theres something wrong with ATATW.
Uve wrote the same thing as on the AMATW, "A kind of HTW MATW combination", but shouldnt it be "A kind of RHTW TATW combination"?

anyway, its a great guide :wink:
"If you dont hit the target you are never gonna score" - Andy Gray

soccerfriek03
Sophomore Member

Post by soccerfriek03 » 28 May 2007, 18:58

dude u need to put in kneestall and pancakes and stuff
FORCE

luigi

Post by luigi » 28 May 2007, 23:30

If you want to do the atw i would say that you have to be able to do way more than 30 juggles. because its not just the move you have to do, the two juggles before the actual atw have to be perfect touches (for me at least), and to do this requires a good touch. I would say closer to a 50 juggling rate should do it, with only feet juggling.
Ya I'm going to have to agree with that.
You need those "preperation" touches just right if you want to pull off a complete ATW.
(in my opinion that is :wink: )

-Luigi

soccerfriek03
Sophomore Member

Post by soccerfriek03 » 13 Jun 2007, 17:09

luigi wrote:
Ya I'm going to have to agree with that.
You need those "preperation" touches just right if you want to pull off a complete ATW.
(in my opinion that is :wink: )

-Luigi

i could do the atw way before i could get 30 juggles
FORCE

soccerfriek03
Sophomore Member

Post by soccerfriek03 » 13 Jun 2007, 17:12

anyway i still cant get the pancake high enough
FORCE

theodawg

Post by theodawg » 05 Aug 2007, 03:26

trying to weatch some of the movies / animations and the links dont work

any gess to why?

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 05 Aug 2007, 06:15

The links are (old) down. :P
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

megakid1234

Post by megakid1234 » 02 Nov 2007, 13:50

ii Have Been Away 2 Holiday To Brazil Nd I Was Wondering Sputnik If Yoo Can Put Up New Links For The Moves, ii Know Im Extremly Late But If Yoo Cant I Dont Mind Btw Great Job !!! Im A Late Sod :)
Ronaldinho:I have the chance to do for a living what I like the most in life, and that's playing football. I can make people happy and enjoy myself at the same time.”

Sputnik

Post by Sputnik » 14 Dec 2007, 18:56

megakid1234 wrote:ii Have Been Away 2 Holiday To Brazil Nd I Was Wondering Sputnik If Yoo Can Put Up New Links For The Moves, ii Know Im Extremly Late But If Yoo Cant I Dont Mind Btw Great Job !!! Im A Late Sod :)
to you, and everyone else, today is your lucky day ;)...
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´      (¸.·´      (¸.·´´·¸¸.·¨¯`

keller8
Veteran Member

Post by keller8 » 14 Dec 2007, 20:57

Thank u so much Sputty!
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

Sputnik

Post by Sputnik » 14 Dec 2007, 21:15

i messed around with what fell into which of the higher catergories a little, added gravity defying as a new catergory, and populated it with

BeckATW

KneeTimoATW

Magellan

Reverse Magellen

PalleMove

Reverse PalleMove

and Skora ATW

soon i will update all links, if i can. =)
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´      (¸.·´      (¸.·´´·¸¸.·¨¯`