Freestyle Trick Dictionary

Talk about soccer freestyle tricks and moves
Ling Ling
New User

Question

Post by Ling Ling » 18 Aug 2006, 21:00

You mention in the move "Dislocated Knee", that kneestall is advised to have learnt to attempt the trick, but there is no kneestall tutorial in your tricktionary. Do you plan on adding it or..

And it might just be me, but the links under the moves that lead to expertfootball.com don't work...

P.S. - Great job on the list, keep up the good work :wink:

Sputnik

Re: Question

Post by Sputnik » 18 Aug 2006, 23:03

Ling Ling wrote:You mention in the move "Dislocated Knee", that kneestall is advised to have learnt to attempt the trick, but there is no kneestall tutorial in your tricktionary. Do you plan on adding it or..

And it might just be me, but the links under the moves that lead to expertfootball.com don't work...

P.S. - Great job on the list, keep up the good work :wink:
i havent looked but perhaps you are right, if so i will add it. and yes i think there is a problem with the videos on ef. but expert would know about that. and also thankyou, i will try to :)
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´      (¸.·´      (¸.·´´·¸¸.·¨¯`

Ling Ling
New User

Re: Question

Post by Ling Ling » 19 Aug 2006, 16:49

Sputnik wrote: i havent looked but perhaps you are right, if so i will add it. and yes i think there is a problem with the videos on ef. but expert would know about that. and also thankyou, i will try to :)
Also, there is reference to elastico under the akka move, but the elastico move itself is missing from the list.

About the links, the ef.com links can be manually searched for in http://www.expertfootball.com/training/ ... estyle.php (exept for "azn freestyler" who, for some reason, doesn't exist in the list)

But the links leading to vimeo.com don't work either. No error this time, just the message "Access Forbidden -- Go away."
How rude :|

I'm not trying to pressure you or anything, just it would be nice to have a fully functioning trick list.
Ling Ling here to destroy all!!! And give children seizure!

soccerchild27

Post by soccerchild27 » 25 Aug 2006, 18:51

my little freshmen buddie and i cam up with what we think is an original. We call it the wheelie...don't ask, it just sounded right. Anyway the trick starts from a footstall and ends in a footstall. Okay so, from the footstall fling the ball over your head and heel it. Try to get the heel kick to go back over your head and footstall again. The last footstall is for most, the hard part. (most = the 5 who've tried)

Is this an original? Cause if it is that would be sweeet.
Image Credit to stephez

"Train and never stop dreaming.If you have a dream, you must give EVERYTHING for it."-Ronaldinho

Sputnik

Post by Sputnik » 25 Aug 2006, 19:13

um i guess its new but i am not an expert like owen4ever :roll: i think its been done from a neckstall not a footstall. i think its new, please film it if you can then i will check if its new.
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)

young mage
Sophomore Member

Post by young mage » 25 Aug 2006, 21:37

sputnik how come a few of the links dont work?
Mess with the best, die like the rest

Sputnik

Post by Sputnik » 25 Aug 2006, 22:37

they did when i posted them. i havent gone through all the links recently but i believe its the expertfootball.com links? im not sure why they dont work :? ask expert
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)

young mage
Sophomore Member

Post by young mage » 26 Aug 2006, 01:52

umm do u need help? i can tell u which one dont work

and soon im gonna get a camera!! 8) :wink: yeah sputnik but it'sa crappy one and imlooking for a cord to connect it to my computer to upload it but i can find one in like 1 or 2 weeks 8) 8)

so i can send u a my vid in a few weeks so u can c how good or bad i am :lol:

soccerchild27

Post by soccerchild27 » 27 Aug 2006, 16:16

young mage wrote:soon im gonna get a camera!! 8) :wink: yeah sputnik but it'sa crappy one and imlooking for a cord to connect it to my computer to upload it but i can find one in like 1 or 2 weeks 8) 8)

so i can send u a my vid in a few weeks so u can c how good or bad i am :lol:

I don't know if you talked to sputnik about filming yourself but i think sputnik was asking if i could film a trick. But What ever. Hakuna Mutata 8) .
Image Credit to stephez

"Train and never stop dreaming.If you have a dream, you must give EVERYTHING for it."-Ronaldinho

kamil k

Post by kamil k » 08 Sep 2006, 23:34

Thanx this helped me a lot

ajc
The Philly Flyer

Post by ajc » 08 Oct 2006, 02:46

ajc wrote:You should add this thing, I don't know what it's called. But I've seen Thierry Henry do it, and I've been trying it.

You hit the ball in the air straight above you and then you bring it down like you are going to chest stall, but you receive the ball on one side of your chest near your shoulder and immediately roll it across your chest to the other shoulder so it pops back up again. I hope you know what I'm talking about. I'll try to find a vid to show you. I saw Henry do this like 4 times in a row and it looked really sick.
'

Yea i posted this a long time ago, but i recently accidentally came across a vid where ronaldinho does this.

it's at 20-24 seconds, he does it twice

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IX9pbebz5OE
Click it

young mage
Sophomore Member

Post by young mage » 03 Nov 2006, 02:25

New Sh!t:
A Toebounce-Heel-Htw turning combo. First toe bounce with one foot, turn 180 degrees, touch with the heel of the same foot, carry on and turn another 180 degrees and bring the other foot over the ball. the speed at which you tb-heel determines how easy it is to complete the move.
(2:30) http://www.timo-freestyle.de/mediapool/ ... _micke.wmv Timo and Lindroth do new excrement.
ADVISED TO HAVE LEARNT: Toe Bounce, Heel Juggle, Htw

the link of this vid doesnt work

can u post a new link for this vid cuz it's stopped working and i like it alot

megakid1234

Post by megakid1234 » 14 Dec 2006, 20:30

nice mate

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Post by gnarlyjim » 04 Jan 2007, 18:26

Maybe the best guide on the site. You're probably the most comitted person on this site. Keep it up!

Bassam
New User

Re: Freestyle Trick Dictionary

Post by Bassam » 18 Mar 2007, 18:06

Footstall-
Balancing the ball on the instep of ones foot. Curl toes upwards and 'pin' the ball to shin if you can. If catching from juggling, raise your leg slightly before touching the ball, and lower as you come into contact with the ball, cushioning it.
http://user.tninet.se/~ihr451r/emil_part1_liten.wmv (1:11-1:12) Emil does a footstall from juggling
ADVISED TO HAVE LEARNT: Juggling up to 10
I would like to comment on this Advised to have learnt section, I can do a footstall without even being able to juggle up to 5 (I suck at juggling I know)... But I can do a perfect footstall with even front flipping and the ball is still in my foot... So I guess this maybe false sometimes.

And for the ATW, I can do it from footstall and from juggling sometimes without knowing to do 30 juggles... I can do only 5... So it's not really true.

But it's an awesome dictionary and a big help for beginners like my self that are learning more stuff... This is just perfect, good job and thanks very much!
I am a beginner... I thought that ATW would be impossible to me... But with practicing for 1 week I can do it from footstall (outer) and mastered it actually, my point is... "Practice makes perfect"! :wink: