Ronaldinho skills with a lil ball!!!

Talk about soccer freestyle tricks and moves
Owen4ever
Veteran Member

he is great. he has the same amount of control with a mini ball as he does with a normal ball. brilliant.

Shenker
Veteran Member

I thought those videos that were in there were very nice especially that gold ball one that takes some skill... :D .. Nice Find :D
[]D [] []v[] []D
-----------------

millerthescouser

it was ok, he has great control, ive got one of those balls but its blue not gold, im addicted to juggling with it!
Stevie Gerrard. -amazing. better than those ole dudes.

Crea-Alize

yeahhh, I def like that video.
Mentality

*yung-ital*
Pending Mod

Sputnik wrote:lyk gf dat was lyk... so totally tubular! :P :lol: seriously, this prooves ronaldinho is one of the best footballers ever to play the game. i was thinkin while watchin these that itll b a very sad day when he retires... but hes only 25! god thats awe inspriring... youve got to love him
this proves hes one of the best players of the game because he can juggle a mini ball? wow i must be one of the best footballers too. and same with the guy that made the tennis ball video, which is smaller then a skills balll and did more complicated tricks, he must be maradona :shock:

Sputnik

(¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´      (¸.·´      (¸.·´´·¸¸.·¨¯`

waynroony

it wuz pretty good i admit but wow u guys are like foot worshippers (jk). but really it wuz pretty good.
Is there a reason ur reading my post and not playing soccer???

Piccadilly

his skills amazing and will go down in history, you cant not llke him with that crooked teeth smile. he probably wont retire until hes like 50 lol.
12-2-1 with 4goals and ten assists

Pele158

Ronaldinho is the best. This just simply adds to his greatness.
"Sometimes I even amaze myself, and sometimes I do things that make me want to punch myself in the face." Freddy Adu

*yung-ital*
Pending Mod

:P

sorry , i thought you were referring to the small skills ball video.
oops :oops:

jonas Vanden Broecke
Sophomore Member

nice video I didn't saw this one yet it's really good . yeah it's true when you can handle a ball like that you must be good but you can have some talent but with talent only you won't get there you have to practice every day

peace
say no to racism
sanoj

Santana

guys go to this site http://www.video.google.com and type ronaldinho, you wil see many other clips of him :) .this is a greate site to watch clips.

tel me what you think of it :wink:
the ball is a part of my body!

QuicK Silv3r

the clip with small gold ball cant be done by comp cause the camera was too close to him and it would be easy to tell if it was :D.

ronaldinho91

why don't some of you like ronnie most pro's can't juggle for s***T honestly my mum works for nike commercials she finds the jugglers who do tricks for all the pro players totti roberto carlos even ronaldo. ronaldinho does his own tricks. That's why nike do so many freestyle commercials with him because he doesn't need a body double to pull of his freestyling moves. Honestly it's true most pro's aren't great at jugling.

J
Admin

ronaldinho91 wrote:. Honestly it's true most pro's aren't great at jugling.
This is not true at all. Most pro's can juggle with ease. They might not be able to do complex freestyle tricks, but they can certainly juggle well.