Emil

Talk about soccer freestyle tricks and moves
Sputnik

hey all, i havnt bin into freestyle very long, but has anyone heard of this dude Emil Jylhanlahti? He's awsome, and in my opinion just as good as touzani etc. I havent heard his name around before except for this vid i stumbled on, n wondered if i bin livin in a box til now...
nyway, even if not, hes still rele gd an heres a link for the vid im chattin bout:
http://www.freestylefoci.hu/video/0930/emil_part1.wmv
media player needed

prtglsoccerfan22

Yeah, hes been shown here before. Try using the search feature to look for other vids of him posted on the forums. he is truley amazing with the ball.
hes fluid with his moves and combos and has a wide range and variation of tricks.
-Marcus-

R9KEvinR9
Veteran Member

yeah i put this vid up months ago . he is a great freestyler

Crea-Alize

the best i've seen so far...
Mentality

Kevin

He's really good, not only his airmoves were great buy I was also very impressed from his sitdown tricks ...

Crea-Alize

yeh and if u see his earlier video from 2004 he can only do a single htw sitin down(that he shows) and he's improved tenfold on that trick in a year. Not bad at all. :D
Mentality

MickyD#9
Veteran Member

This guy is amazing....he can run the ball from halfway while balancing it on his head and then kick a goal!!!

FD_ FOR_MS-What's Missing?
www.freestylersdownunder.com/forum

Owen4ever
Veteran Member

MickyD#9 wrote:This guy is amazing....he can run the ball from halfway while balancing it on his head and then kick a goal!!!
not saying i'm anywhere near as good as this guy but i can do that too :P

supersyed

Owen4ever wrote:
MickyD#9 wrote:This guy is amazing....he can run the ball from halfway while balancing it on his head and then kick a goal!!!
not saying i'm anywhere near as good as this guy but i can do that too :P
Yeah, so can i. I havent seen the whole vid yet, but head stalling while riding a bike. Now thats original!!!
Too much power.
www.soccerfreaks.co.nr

Kevin

that actually didn't really amazed me at all, but his sitdowns and how he does long combo's with ease amazed me !

Sputnik

I agree, the headstall was of course awsome, as shown in his other vids, but the sitdowns are amazing (i wish mine were tht gd :shock: )
Btw im having difficulty with headstall, but my left arm (elbow down) is much shorter thn my right, could this b y im havin problems (blalance n tht stuff)???
Does anyone know how long hes bin freestylin?

R9KEvinR9
Veteran Member

man i can run with the ball in my head but not that far i can only run for like 15 feet .. :lol: that actually isnt far but ya lol

Sputnik

lmao IN ur head? thts pretty impressive :wink:

Seko
Sophomore Member

Yes, hes on www.soccershowdown.com where hes has more videos. Hes 17 or 18 I think (but to be honest he looks about 15 lol) hes a terrific freestyler and hes from Sweeden. He has good upper and lower body control and quite smooth style and combos. Hes going to be amazing soon.

aZn freestyler
Veteran Member

wat do u mean by soon.....he is amazing already...how mnay other ppl do u know cna do stuff like that
The meaning of "PERSERVERANCE" is trying to master a freestyle trick that you just can't seem to do.......

australian freestyle crew "FDU"'s website..check it out...
http://www.freestylersdownunder.com/forum