Discuss Murilo Pitol Part I

Talk about soccer freestyle tricks and moves
expert
Site Admin

Last edited by expert on 08 May 2006, 19:02, edited 1 time in total.

R9KEvinR9
Veteran Member

i thought it was pretty good keep it up . btw the songed sucked ..

Owen4ever
Veteran Member

bad song, bad editing (nobody wants to hear music along with background sounds), pretty decent tricks, and remember shoes are important to make yourself look good and also imo helps you do betta trix.

angelo10

yeah i agree with owen
man do i wish i was as good as Ronaldinho

Shenker
Veteran Member

Not bad but i agree also that the song was not picked well. :(

urielafs
New User

if you are going to criticise something it should be the technique, this guys are ball players not video editos and for those of you first world citizens... have you ever tried playing bare-foot? well its hard so that fact only makes his video even better... pele used to play bare foot. just so u know.
anyways as long as the image quality is good i'm all about the tricks and they rock!!

Sputnik

people dont judge just the editing. sure they judge the tricks, and giv crtisism and advice in that respect, but they also judge the music, editing, look, and style of the overall video, because good tricks can be let down by all of these things if u just switch off because of them. Therefore people give advice to make a better freestyle movie than theyve ever made b4! :)
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´      (¸.·´      (¸.·´´·¸¸.·¨¯`

RAYES

it was not bad...i dont really like the most of it...like music and yeah it was bad editing
.*.* .El club más grande en el mundo, los madrid reales serán De nuevo los Campeones europeos .*.*.

waynroony

i think ur next vid should be a little longer, as soon as i wuz getting into it it wuz over. but other than that it wuz pretty good.
Is there a reason ur reading my post and not playing soccer???