Discuss Angelo Storms

Talk about soccer freestyle tricks and moves
expert
Site Admin

What do you think about Angelo Storms' second video?
Last edited by expert on 08 May 2006, 19:02, edited 1 time in total.

R9KEvinR9
Veteran Member

that was ok the only thing i liked was the sittin down tricks

Shenker
Veteran Member

I thought u did this video a while ago? Why dont u post ur newest 1 :?:

Shenker
Veteran Member

btw that vid was good but ur newest 1 is wayyyyyyy better :wink:

mustahfa10

hmmmmm not bad....i thought it was decent and btw you seem very flexible

Owen4ever
Veteran Member

i don't know what video you guys were watching but i thought this was a disaster. horrible video quality, bad tricks, bad control, and he did two things he should not have done especially. 1. this idea has been done way too much and to do it again he would have needed to make it something special but it wasn't. 2. the shirt trick again..........argh.........that takes way too long and proves nothing of your skills. never do that again unless you'll do it in about 2 seconds and move onto something else.

angelo10

[bOwen4ever wrote:

i don't know what video you guys were watching but i thought this was a disaster. horrible video quality, bad tricks, bad control, and he did two things he should not have done especially. 1. this idea has been done way too much and to do it again he would have needed to make it something special but it wasn't. 2. the shirt trick again..........argh.........that takes way too long and proves nothing of your skills. never do that again unless you'll do it in about 2 seconds and move onto something else.
[/b]

come on owen give me some credit, hey i tried but thats the only camera i got sry, but i got a new video going into the compatition mabey u will like that one
man do i wish i was as good as Ronaldinho

Owen4ever
Veteran Member

angelo10 wrote:[bOwen4ever wrote:

[/b]

come on owen give me some credit, hey i tried but thats the only camera i got sry, but i got a new video going into the compatition mabey u will like that one
i thought i was being too harsh so i watched the video again. i stand by what i said. and i hope that you either didn't do the shirt thing or did it faster for the new video.

some credit? ok... ummm... here's something positive. there are many guys worse than you one the site.

prtglsoccerfan22

Owen4ever wrote:
angelo10 wrote:[bOwen4ever wrote:

[/b]

i thought i was being too harsh so i watched the video again. i stand by what i said. and i hope that you either didn't do the shirt thing or did it faster for the new video.

some credit? ok... ummm... here's something positive. there are many guys worse than you one the site.
haha, probably me. But ive been working. but since my first vid, i learned my lesson. dont post something unless you are 100% sure you have something good and you know how to take criticism. :wink:
-Marcus-

angelo10

Shenker wrote :
I thought u did this video a while ago? btw that vid was good but ur newest 1 is wayyyyyyy better .

Yes Shenker i did do this video a while a ago almost a year ago, yes i think my newest one is better, but im going to put it in the compition,and i hope u guys like it better than this one(by the way the shirt trick is in it... J/K) but its a much better video, them camera quality is still the same because im recording a little dit cam and it can only hold about a min of footage untill i have to transfer it to my comp.
man do i wish i was as good as Ronaldinho

aZn freestyler
Veteran Member

hmmm....didnt really impress me.....it was alright...4/10 for me....
The meaning of "PERSERVERANCE" is trying to master a freestyle trick that you just can't seem to do.......

australian freestyle crew "FDU"'s website..check it out...
http://www.freestylersdownunder.com/forum

BlaZe
New User

It was ok. The thing i didnt like is that you gave the ball away all the tima(to ur friend?) the only good thing was the sitting down trick. I liked the t-shirt thing but as said before, it takes way too long.

rate :?
Street Football--- i will never be able to do all those tricks

Shenker
Veteran Member

i

Shenker
Veteran Member

oops...lol

Shenker
Veteran Member

wow my bro keeps clickin submit ok n e way i thought it was ok