TATW help please

Talk about soccer freestyle tricks and moves
Sputnik

this may sound weird but it helped me
i had the same problem where my starting leg wasnt kicking after the atw. So i tried standing on one leg (right), dropping the ball from hands, letting it bounce, and trying to do an atw from that. It sounds really hard, and it is, and i still cant do it, but it gets ur leg used to the movement and quikens the movement after practise. Then when you feel confident try going over it again with your left leg and it should be considerably easier. Hope this helps mate
btw dnt stand on the ball n fall down while practisin this.... majorly hurts :P :oops:

aZn freestyler
Veteran Member

that sounds like a good way to practice...thnks
The meaning of "PERSERVERANCE" is trying to master a freestyle trick that you just can't seem to do.......

australian freestyle crew "FDU"'s website..check it out...
http://www.freestylersdownunder.com/forum

*yung-ital*
Pending Mod

Sputnik wrote:this may sound weird but it helped me
i had the same problem where my starting leg wasnt kicking after the atw. So i tried standing on one leg (right), dropping the ball from hands, letting it bounce, and trying to do an atw from that. It sounds really hard, and it is, and i still cant do it, but it gets ur leg used to the movement and quikens the movement after practise. Then when you feel confident try going over it again with your left leg and it should be considerably easier. Hope this helps mate
btw dnt stand on the ball n fall down while practisin this.... majorly hurts :P :oops:
how do i do TATW
Do it. Come on. Do it.

kjørsvik
New User

so... how long did you guys work on the tatw? man... that thing palle does.... that tatw and jumps to a crossover! that`s impressing. is it someone here who is capeble to do that sh*t?

millerthescouser

ay, tatw is easy or pretty easy, before u attempt one think of wat ur gonna do, wen u master this u can add on all sh*t abit like palle
Stevie Gerrard. -amazing. better than those ole dudes.

lil italy
Veteran Member

i have difficulty doing it too m8
this just shows hw cool freestyle is - there are so many creative players making tricks which take so much practice n advice to pull off
touzani is a legend
keep practicing ppl :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

MickyD#9
Veteran Member

I tried and failed countless times before i got this trick. I almost broke my ankle a couple of times coz i kept landing on top of the ball. :lol: but once you get it a couple of times it just comes naturally.

FD_ FOR_MS-What's Missing?
www.freestylersdownunder.com/forum

aZn freestyler
Veteran Member

yeh well nature is taking its time wiht me.....its taking me friggin ages to get it.....
The meaning of "PERSERVERANCE" is trying to master a freestyle trick that you just can't seem to do.......

australian freestyle crew "FDU"'s website..check it out...
http://www.freestylersdownunder.com/forum

kjørsvik
New User

ah my god... give me some fu**in` advice here.. i have worked on the tatw for about 100044000 years now and i still doe the same fu**in` "mistake".. here`s the sh*t: my timing and all is just perfect, but when i`m gonna kick the ball up i just seem to (hmm what`s the word) kinda souduce the ball you know... as if my foot doesen`t wanna get away from the ball in a way.. i don`t kick it ...it just sticks on my foot and i sorth of just flick it up... so i don`t get it where i want.. i mean... i can do it like 3 out of 5 times, but i just don`t see it as a perfect tatw.. does any of you gaylords struggle with the same? if you got the problem...

R9KEvinR9
Veteran Member

It took me a while so i can learn to do the tatw. I mean my bones are kind of weak so i would have lay off a couple of days because the tatw would cause me pain (Also practicing latw it hurts dammit) so it took a while but i just practice and practice and watch alot of vids in slow motion. i can do it like 4 out of 5 times too or 5 out of 5, but still to this day i dont really practice the trick. ^^^^^ dude just keep practicing man you'll get it right and nothing is perfect so there.
Last edited by R9KEvinR9 on 12 Jan 2006, 23:12, edited 1 time in total.

Sputnik

does any of you gaylords struggle with the same
hmmmm a bit inapproriate

ppl wont help u if u call them a gaylord[/quote]
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´      (¸.·´      (¸.·´´·¸¸.·¨¯`

kjørsvik
New User

hehe... i don`t mean it in a negative way... just in a stiffler kinda way,u know,fu**face :wink:

Sputnik

no probs dipshit 8)

and no i dont suffer with this, you must have the wrong technique because if you dribble and play football that part of your foot should be strong enough.
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)

kjørsvik
New User

what`s that but huger?my feets are strong enough.. (60 m rec: 7,34). what the fu** do foot strength have to do by making tricks? can i get you a spoon? so you can eat my ass!!??

Sputnik

haha ur a joker. sorry i posted in the wrong forum when i came back to this post, if a mod could delete it if they so feel...

i forgot tatw over xmas, but now i can do it again, its just something youve got to practice. i feel awkward doin it but o well, if i do it i do it, no perfect tatw....cept maybe palle :lol:
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)