Which Continent Produces The Best Freestylers?

Talk about soccer freestyle tricks and moves
karlofootball10
Veteran Member

[quote="peps1154"] I once seen a one-leged brazilian freestyler who was doing with 1 leg what some pros couldn't do with 2.[quote/]

hahahahahaahhahahahaaa :lol: how did he manage to do that? he would have to hop to juggle.
if a quiz is quizzical, then what's a test?

Owen4ever
Veteran Member

karlofootball10 wrote:
peps1154 wrote: I once seen a one-leged brazilian freestyler who was doing with 1 leg what some pros couldn't do with 2.
[quote/]
hahahahahaahhahahahaaa :lol: how did he manage to do that? he would have to hop to juggle.
he was a magical fairy that could fly so he didn't need to hop to juggle

R9KEvinR9
Veteran Member

Owen4ever wrote:
karlofootball10 wrote:
peps1154 wrote: I once seen a one-leged brazilian freestyler who was doing with 1 leg what some pros couldn't do with 2. hahahahahaahhahahahaaa :lol: how did he manage to do that? he would have to hop to juggle.
lol thats hilarious were did u see this karlo????

karlofootball10
Veteran Member

no no no, I didnt see it, peps did, its just that when i tried to quote him i messed up. i was the one that said he had to hop to juggle.
if a quiz is quizzical, then what's a test?

R9KEvinR9
Veteran Member

ook my bad cus i wonder where he saw it then.

Owen4ever
Veteran Member

asian freestyle. not football freestyle, shuttlecock freestyle. must see. there's a girl that does a triple atw (going around three times before making another contact on the shuttlecock).

http://s9.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3DAA4 ... FH9KRC3O87

supersyed

Owen4ever wrote:asian freestyle. not football freestyle, shuttlecock freestyle. must see. there's a girl that does a triple atw (going around three times before making another contact on the shuttlecock).

Haha, that u could call an extreme atw. Btw whats a shuttlecock, is that the thing used in badminton?

And another thing, are there any chick freestylers, im sure there r, but are there any known 1's?? for sum reason the thought of a chick freestyling :D gets me going.
Too much power.
www.soccerfreaks.co.nr

R9KEvinR9
Veteran Member

i feel u on that super syed lol........(the chick part) :lol:

peps1154
Veteran Member

Owen4ever wrote:
karlofootball10 wrote:
peps1154 wrote: I once seen a one-leged brazilian freestyler who was doing with 1 leg what some pros couldn't do with 2. hahahahahaahhahahahaaa :lol: how did he manage to do that? he would have to hop to juggle.
Hahaha he was freaking using those sticks that support u when ur legs are hurt, sorry i don't know the name but thats not the point, and I saw it on fox sports channel a while ago.

Owen4ever
Veteran Member

peps1154 wrote:
Owen4ever wrote:
karlofootball10 wrote: he was a magical fairy that could fly so he didn't need to hop to juggle
Hahaha he was freaking using those sticks that support u when ur legs are hurt, sorry i don't know the name but thats not the point, and I saw it on fox sports channel a while ago.
it's called crutches. and those tricks weren't better than two legged pros. i think three legged ppl would do better, or four legged. now those ppl can REALLY freestyle.

arsenalrools

Owen4ever wrote:asian freestyle. not football freestyle, shuttlecock freestyle. must see. there's a girl that does a triple atw (going around three times before making another contact on the shuttlecock).

thats amazin.... from a girl especially, no offence to girls out there, but thats impressive.... anywayz, im lookin for girls that freestyle, you guys help out, if u find any girls that freestyle, just shout it.....
'Coaches can teach you to be smart, but no-one can teach you to play' -Henry

Check Out Ma First Vid: Click Here

arsenalrools

4 hu ever saw that shuttle cock video... I find it lloks amazin... but its very simple coz its seems weighted, in other words, its got a weight at the bottome to keep its balance... so its ALOT easier to do it than it seems.... LoL i found it amazin till bout half way thru, were it seemed a bit obvious that it was weighted... LoL...

arsenalrools

but coming back on topic.. do japs produce a lot of freestylers?

Sputnik

is there anyway to see the shutlecok vid now its expired? soz 2 cum off topic agen

*yung-ital*
Pending Mod

R9KEvinR9 wrote:Europe has the best freestylers hands down man i mean south america doesnt even come close ronaldinho and maradona are and where great but none of them compare to Palle or Timo
you should try using a period.

some other places are starting to catch up. America is getting really good i have a DVD of freestylers from america, some of them have some unique moves.