Which Continent Produces The Best Freestylers?

Talk about soccer freestyle tricks and moves
arsenalrools

I've been wondering which continent has the most amount of 'good' freestylers. From what i have seen from freestyling websites, the majority comes from Europe, but i would have thought that South America would have had the most since there is so much street football played over there.

But i wanna know what u guyz say..

aZn freestyler
Veteran Member

yeh....my guess would be that most freestylers come from Europe....South America probably have a lot of freestylers (As in people who just do it for fun) but not really anyone like 2zani or sumthing......not that i know of anyway.....
The meaning of "PERSERVERANCE" is trying to master a freestyle trick that you just can't seem to do.......

australian freestyle crew "FDU"'s website..check it out...
http://www.freestylersdownunder.com/forum

Owen4ever
Veteran Member

europe has all the best freestyleres. south americans USUALLY are not very good at freestyle although on the streets they will embarrass you like you'd been born yesterday. they are mostly for poor kids playing on the streets with socks rolled up in rags, or beach football. europe has the panna ko competitions, the freestylers, etc.

arsenalrools

ok I get what ur all sayin but then look at ronaldhino.... comon hes like one o the best..... and i doubt that hes the only good freestyler in south america...... Look at maradona another examples.... these guys u could say invented freestylin and maradona wit atw..... i think that they do freestyle but they jus dont publicly show it.....

peps1154
Veteran Member

Brazil has more good freestylers then whole Europe. In Brazil they just don't go famous, cuz freestyling is common. I once seen a one-leged brazilian freestyler who was doing with 1 leg what some pros couldn't do with 2.

Owen4ever
Veteran Member

arsenalrools wrote:ok I get what ur all sayin but then look at ronaldhino.... comon hes like one o the best..... and i doubt that hes the only good freestyler in south america...... Look at maradona another examples.... these guys u could say invented freestylin and maradona wit atw..... i think that they do freestyle but they jus dont publicly show it.....
ronaldinho and maradona are amazing freestyler footballers but there are many pure freestylers that are far beyond ronaldinho and maradona.
peps1154 wrote:Brazil has more good freestylers then whole Europe. In Brazil they just don't go famous, cuz freestyling is common. I once seen a one-leged brazilian freestyler who was doing with 1 leg what some pros couldn't do with 2.
prove it. i've seen many south american kids, i've played with countless south americans in the past. and from my experience, and from what i've seen on the telly, AND from the videos gathered on the internet, i believe south americans are great at street and real footy but are not exactly the best at freestyle. they move erratically, and are all over the place. this makes them unpredictable to defend against on the pitch but freestyle takes more control than that. i am not saying south americans are bad at freestyle because obviously there are some that are amazing like rody verissimo but europe has a denser population of high class freestylers than any other.

R9KEvinR9
Veteran Member

Europe has the best freestylers hands down man i mean south america doesnt even come close ronaldinho and maradona are and where great but none of them compare to Palle or Timo

peps1154
Veteran Member

Owen4ever wrote:
arsenalrools wrote:ok I get what ur all sayin but then look at ronaldhino.... comon hes like one o the best..... and i doubt that hes the only good freestyler in south america...... Look at maradona another examples.... these guys u could say invented freestylin and maradona wit atw..... i think that they do freestyle but they jus dont publicly show it.....
ronaldinho and maradona are amazing freestyler footballers but there are many pure freestylers that are far beyond ronaldinho and maradona.
peps1154 wrote:Brazil has more good freestylers then whole Europe. In Brazil they just don't go famous, cuz freestyling is common. I once seen a one-leged brazilian freestyler who was doing with 1 leg what some pros couldn't do with 2.
prove it. i've seen many south american kids, i've played with countless south americans in the past. and from my experience, and from what i've seen on the telly, AND from the videos gathered on the internet, i believe south americans are great at street and real footy but are not exactly the best at freestyle. they move erratically, and are all over the place. this makes them unpredictable to defend against on the pitch but freestyle takes more control than that. i am not saying south americans are bad at freestyle because obviously there are some that are amazing like rody verissimo but europe has a denser population of high class freestylers than any other.
When talking about pros ur right my belowed Europe is on top, however in south america most of the KIDS and PEOPLE who play football could at least do a ATW. Meanwhile in Europe it is mostly the pros who really practice it and little amounts of KIDS concetrate on it like for example u.

R9KEvinR9
Veteran Member

i agree with o4e there the best at street footy but europeans dominate freestyle , i think brasilians would be very good at ground moves because of there magical foot work.

arsenalrools

hMmm!!! ok...... but How Bout asIaNS .... THEY CREATE ANY good freestylers other than inamoto and woo???

Owen4ever
Veteran Member

arsenalrools wrote:hMmm!!! ok...... but How Bout asIaNS .... THEY CREATE ANY good freestylers other than inamoto and woo???
inamoto is not good. but there are plenty of asians that are good freestylers. except they are a VERY VERY VERY different style of freestyle than we are used to. guys like woo and etc., asia is much more "circus" style.

aZn freestyler
Veteran Member

i agree.....asians love to perform......i was in Hong Kong (my parents are from there...so i go there every now and then).....and iw as watching this talent program....adn there were 2 kids who came on...adn they were like 12 or 13....adn they did this freestyling routine...in perfect unision....it only went for a minute....but every move they did was perfectly executed...it looked like a mirror....
The meaning of "PERSERVERANCE" is trying to master a freestyle trick that you just can't seem to do.......

australian freestyle crew "FDU"'s website..check it out...
http://www.freestylersdownunder.com/forum

arsenalrools

ok i see where ur all comin from... but u know till i got onto this site, i never thought that americans (no offence) actually knew what football (in the sense of soccer) was, coz theyre always tokin bout american football or critisising how bad football is.... seriously tho!!! I've only seen a few videos of americans freestylin but im still not sure whether theyre good..... i dun wan any braggin or critisinsin here but wat u guys think bout americanos freestylin....

R9KEvinR9
Veteran Member

iam salvadorian american .. and yes soccer isnt a big sport here but iam tellin you is growin were gettin better ... as for freestyle i freestyle iam not awesome but iam pretty good so its w.e also who ever said americans get freestyle well there wrong cus John Clark is a cold ass american .

Owen4ever
Veteran Member

arsenalrools wrote:ok i see where ur all comin from... but u know till i got onto this site, i never thought that americans (no offence) actually knew what football (in the sense of soccer) was, coz theyre always tokin bout american football or critisising how bad football is.... seriously tho!!! I've only seen a few videos of americans freestylin but im still not sure whether theyre good..... i dun wan any braggin or critisinsin here but wat u guys think bout americanos freestylin....
john clark is a very good american freestyler. kantcho is very good and canadian.