wut freestyle tricks can u do..

Talk about soccer freestyle tricks and moves
Kevin

revolution, air kick, atw. It has lots of different names :) (but it is probably the most famous trick) ...

I understand that people first have lots of problems with practising a trick which they see in a clip. But I garantee you that when you practise a lot (some people need to practise less to know a trick, and some need to practise more) you will more and more get a clearer view on the trick and also when you don't get tips from users (by viewing the clips) ...

But ofcourse it never hurts to ask any :)

when doing the atw, it's important to go around the ball at the moment that you are kicking it up (it should be one move), otherwise you won't get your leg around the ball in enough time. So first do not try to juggle the ball to high. When the ball is on a rather low height, try to kick the ball up with the outside of your feet and go IMMEDIATLY around the bal (at the same moment you kicked it up). Ofcourse don't be that fast, as then you will probably skip the part when you need to kick it up (by practising it, you will get a bether timing). Don't kick the ball to high, as then you won't be able to go around the ball either. Also only the bottom of your leg needs to go around the ball ...

Maybe you can start the trick by practising when the ball lays in your feet, is a bit easyer ...

Im happy with the progressement I made with my atw, I could do the trick in the summer of 2004 (after that, I didn't freestyled for a few months but a fe w weeks ago I started again) and I maybe practised on it for about 2 weeks (but then my atw still wasn't that strong), now if I concentrate myself I don't have any problems anymore to do a "simple" atw. I can do an atw with the inside of my foot to, which I find more hard but thats personal (its just the same principe as doing the atw with the outside, but then the other way around). Also I can do at about 2 atw's after eachother, but it's hard to keep the ball at a reasonable height by doing that (yup, needs more practise). And this week I managed to do a few times a double atw; first with the outside and while the ball is landing doing with the inside (but I must say, there's still a lot of work to do for that trick :))

I wish you good luck with practising the trick ! And ofcourse there are more tricks to do but this one is very important !

Happy Freestyling :)

Owen4ever

Kevin wrote: Im happy with the progressement I made with my atw, I could do the trick in the summer of 2004 (after that, I didn't freestyled for a few months but a fe w weeks ago I started again) and I maybe practised on it for about 2 weeks (but then my atw still wasn't that strong), now if I concentrate myself I don't have any problems anymore to do a "simple" atw. I can do an atw with the inside of my foot to, which I find more hard but thats personal (its just the same principe as doing the atw with the outside, but then the other way around). Also I can do at about 2 atw's after eachother, but it's hard to keep the ball at a reasonable height by doing that (yup, needs more practise). And this week I managed to do a few times a double atw; first with the outside and while the ball is landing doing with the inside (but I must say, there's still a lot of work to do for that trick :))
i can do three :) and no it's not keeping the ball high enough that's the problem. i want to do more than three but i just can't get the ball to stay with me so i can set up for more atw's.

and that isn't called double atw. you just did two atw's but going different ways (if i understood you correctly). a double atw, if you actually take the time to find out what it is, is when you kick the ball up and go around it twice without touching the ball. not sure if i explained it right but if you have any confusion with my explanation you can go check out palle's videos and you'll see what i mean.

Kevin

Yep your right, I used the wrong word. Palle is indeed a master in double atw ... :shock:

sOcCeRKiD11

i cud do it too...so wud i consider the master

*yung-ital*
Pending Mod

when i first statrted doing atw i was terrible...but i kept practicing now its nothing....i still cant do it while juggling tho i have to stall it first