Personal Project

Talk about soccer freestyle tricks and moves
arsenalrools

Personal Project

Post by arsenalrools » 03 Oct 2005, 09:31

Yeh.. Aright...

Basicly, i got a Personal Project to do... Anyone hu reads this and is in IB shuld kno... Its basically a project o my choice that i get to do watever i want on... And i chose Freestyling....

Now i jus started freestylin about 3-5 months ago... and i can do some basics like atw, catchin it on the bak o my head and jugglin with my inner and outer foot... i can do a few others. But what im doin is makin an instructional type o video... and i jus need help decidin which tricks to do....

so can u guys help out a bit....

ta

steven

aZn freestyler
Veteran Member

Post by aZn freestyler » 03 Oct 2005, 12:47

depends on what kinda video you want to do......

if you wanna do a video that explains about freestyling and what it is....do all kinds of tricks and combos and stuff

if its instructional video...as in...it should teach people how to start freestyling....then do basic tricks....like ATW, crossover, footstall and maybe neckstall......

this is what i would do.....
1)...explain waht freestyle is
2)....juggling
3)....footstall
4)....tricks.....ATW, crossover etc.....

You could explaing how to do those...then just say "freestyling involves many more tricks...such as....and name some tricks....

most important....if your gonna show a trick....make sure you can pull it off comfortbably...no use showing yourself attempting to some crazy combo just to look good when u cant pull it off....

hope this helps :wink:
The meaning of "PERSERVERANCE" is trying to master a freestyle trick that you just can't seem to do.......

australian freestyle crew "FDU"'s website..check it out...
http://www.freestylersdownunder.com/forum

karlofootball10
Veteran Member

Post by karlofootball10 » 03 Oct 2005, 18:54

is it that essay were supposed to do in like our senior year, where you write like 2000 words on the toic of your choice, or just a regular project? if so, what do you need to do to complete the project. if you are going to make a video, and you arent that good at stringing together you tricks(like me) do one at a time, and explain each one before you do it. if its that essay, then good luck finding 200 words about freestyling(even though i doubt that's what you are talking about)
if a quiz is quizzical, then what's a test?

arsenalrools

Post by arsenalrools » 04 Oct 2005, 05:09

aight...

nah basically its a project... 1500 words is all.... only since im doin a video... but if i chose to research it woulda been 4000 words... hehehe

alright....

thanx alot..

matt
EF Forum Legend

Post by matt » 04 Oct 2005, 19:13

steven/arsenalrools: i am in year 11 and i am considering doing an IB next year. is it a good course/do u enjoy it? any advice/information u can give me will be appreciated.
The Man Your Man Could Smell Like.

arsenalrools

Post by arsenalrools » 07 Oct 2005, 04:58

Yeh IB s good easy and damn usefull....

after gettin ur certificate its sooo damn easy gettin into any uni in the world.... u from cambridge so go to wales.... United World Collage there is one o the best IB DPs in the world... hehehe anyways....

steven

ahmed
New User

Re: Personal Project

Post by ahmed » 04 Sep 2014, 10:03

HI arsenalrools...iam in year 11 and i doing an IB.so project is about football so please can you help me for it.. :D